a litte advice litte old man problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: a litte advice litte old man problem

Please inlighten me as to what a beech bonaza looks like didn't know it looked anything like a stang ??? the prop on the one in the pic is grey and rounded tips this thing is polished and square am pretty sure of it and stripes are too small,I wanted to thank all of you on here for all of the help I am realy overwelmed about this,that is the feild he landed it in then halled it home at night with his tractor sad it was just a feild back then,the family lock him up and put an nurse at the house will try and buddy up and get storys,told me he has all the stuff for the plane in the barn in creates and boxes carts and coffie cans then gets fuzzy eyed like his meds kicked in then just babble,thanks all for the good and the bad press this site is awsome

Comment

Nope not 1947 beech V tail or single,don't know what elese looks like a 51 p40 in the ball park mesersmit hispono?that yellow nosed thing I saw in airclassics,spitfire???not likely, belly scoop is there wheels are up and on tri pods there were NO numbers I could find I realy looked tail blank think wing tips were little white just the tips just those bolt strips nose to tail,just blank I even scrached it to see if it was fiberglass like the full size one in branson MO.on the pole, bye for now thank all BILL J.
      Last edited by h34race; 06-30-2010, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Comment

Well I tryed to get over there again did find out it's ahome built started with mustang shell and went from there no part of it is still war bird just habed to gether still havent seen any faa numbers have fun all

Comment

A homebuilt that started as as P51 could still be pretty cool. If its anything along the lines of say, Tsunami, it could be very cool (I know Tsunami is a full homebuilt that looks a lot like a P51 and never started as one.) I'd still love to see what this creation is with some pics.

Will

Comment

I would love to they won't let me uncover anything in the barn just sad

Comment

Well h34, you'll just have to remain a friend and walk on eggshells.

Start a piggybank for the day when the family has the estate sale.

Sometime sit down and record on a tape or CD or something the whole story of how you met him and your first trip and subsequent inside the barn. Maybe have a airplane-knowledgeable person ask you questions interview style to pry out little memories you may forget to say on your own.

When the Estate Sale comes someday have camera ready. Maybe video too.

Comment

So I suppose seeing it on the ramp next month at Stead is out of the question at this point, eh?

Maybe 'as-is' in the RR Heritage competition?

Comment

Shenanigans.

Comment

The only thing I can get out of him is bits and peises it has a healthy merlin on it and I think 2 others in parts and stuff still won't let me in the barn

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Haskin View Post
                        Shenanigans.
                        Next you're going to try to tell me is that they drive trucks. On ice.

Comment

Working...
                        X