AAFO BBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AAFO BBQ

Dad and I are leaving in about an hour and a half, heading to stead.

Didn't have time to read this thread, but I just started a thread on the racing forum, we are bringing a 1970 air race decanter for the auction.

Since Dad got lucky enough to win the cash prize last year, he thought he'd give back (besides giving back 1/2 the cash prize last year)

See you guys soon!

Curt

Comment

Plan on 3 coming from our family. 2 adults and a 14 year old that can eat a man into the poor house. Man, I wish I could eat like that again and not gain 50 pounds.

Comment

3 here. My cuosin and myself with my 17 year old son. His first airraces!!
        Bear..... and now Ghost Fever Forever...... John

Comment

Another question... Too which church are we all supposed to be partying at? It will be my first BBQ..
          Bear..... and now Ghost Fever Forever...... John

Comment

Where and when is this shindig?

Comment

Originally posted by bganschow View Post
              Where and when is this shindig?
              I am equally in complete awe of the folks who help put on the AAFOBQ, as well as being completely cluless in how to help each year!!!

BUT... we have in the past, and will again, find the googleearth map thing and put it up.. Also, this year.. I'll try to HELP ensure we get some inflatable devices staked out at key locations to help ALL of us find the location..

BTW orgainzation guyz/GIRLZ.. Are we going to overwhelm the church if this ever grows to the potential that it has to grow????
              Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
                I am equally in complete awe of the folks who help put on the AAFOBQ, as well as being completely cluless in how to help each year!!!

BUT... we have in the past, and will again, find the googleearth map thing and put it up.. Also, this year.. I'll try to HELP ensure we get some inflatable devices staked out at key locations to help ALL of us find the location..

BTW orgainzation guyz/GIRLZ.. Are we going to overwhelm the church if this ever grows to the potential that it has to grow????
                Just move it across the street to the Echo Street dry lot. You will never fill that place up.

Comment

Originally posted by ebutner View Post
                  50/50 = a winning ticket will be pulled. The winner gets half of the funds in that kitty the rest goes back to Wayns world and a yet to be disclosed race team.

If I get a vote on wat team gets the other 50% of the funds. I think it should be JR to help him with reconstruction Tsunami..

Just my 2 cents worth. Any time deserves the funds.

I will be there tomorrow for the BBQ.. still not sure if Dad is going to make it. His knee is really hurting him today after having surgery on it on Monday.
                  Last edited by wolfee; 09-16-2010, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X