AAFO BBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AAFO BBQ

Hope your dad is up to coming Wolfee, enjoyed talking to him at the first BBQ.
    Russ
    Knotty Girl Crew

Comment

Thanks Wolfee I'll put you down for paltes and chips. I hope your dad can come as well. See you there.

Still needed buns, vegies for the burgers.

Originally posted by wolfee View Post
      Ok so far the plan is for me to be there from the 13th to the 20th. (This could change if our house sells).

I will bring plates, and chips. Better count me in for 2 people. I will see if my old man wants to join me again this year. His health has gone down hill a bit so not sure if he will be so eager to go.

Wolfee
      Cheers

Comment

Still happening Friday at the church?

I keep missing the BBQ due to extended drunkeness in the sun i.e. air racing syndrome.

Going to be a slightly lower key year from me as my normal cohorts are not attending. I sleep in the bushes across the street so I should be able to make an appearance. I wont have a car this year (flying in) so I dont know if I will be able to bring anything, buit I would happily throw some money down.

Comment

jibus,

need a place to crash???

we'll be downtown at Cal-Neva (gotta be close to the Nugget Diner - good friends with one of the head bartenders, wink wink)

rental car, the whole nine yards - if you need a place, let us know!

Tom

Comment

Just bring yourself and some funds for raffel and 50/50. Beer would be good too. Yes Friday eve.
            Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by bulldawg66 View Post
              jibus,

need a place to crash???

we'll be downtown at Cal-Neva (gotta be close to the Nugget Diner - good friends with one of the head bartenders, wink wink)

rental car, the whole nine yards - if you need a place, let us know!

Tom
              Well thank you very much for the offer. You are most kind.

I Camp in the lot across the street from St. Micheals with some other family members, so I am good to go.

I am the group that has been camping between the two buildings at the far end of the lot for the past 10 years or so. We usually have the camp set up pretty well, and it wouldn't be the same without waking up with brambles in my mouth and the dawn patrol overhead

What is this 50/50 I am bringing money for?

Comment

50/50 = a winning ticket will be pulled. The winner gets half of the funds in that kitty the rest goes back to Wayns world and a yet to be disclosed race team.
                Cheers

Comment

This just in we have some shirts from Tsunami for the raffle.

Eric
                  Cheers

Comment

15 days and counting... Things on my end are still a go!

Only thing that will stop me is *IF* I get a phone call for a job interview. This would be good, and hart braking at the same time.. lol

Comment

How family friendly will the BBQ be. I will have my Wife and 14 yr old. We will be in the west camp area, so should be no problem making it. Our only transport will be the rig so right now the plan is to stock up on everything on the way in and not leave until Monday. If there is a reasonable count before Tuesday I can bring rolls and beer. PM me if you want.

Tom

PS Other 47 yr old fat guy, probably in a Strega shirt.

Comment

Yes bring the family. I would still like a guess head count so I can get enough dogs and burgers. I'll wait till I'm up there because I can't keep it froz all week but a guesstiment would be nice. Do you think counting on 30 will be close enough? 50? .... See you all there!

Eric
                        Cheers

Comment

I can and will bring anything we need...just let me know. I am serious...
                          ...going off the rails on a crazy train....

Comment

We're three, and can bring anything you need.
                            Rachel

Comment

AAFO BBQ Friday night at the church. What is the jam night in the pits?

Comment

Wednesday
                                Russ
                                Knotty Girl Crew

Comment

Working...
                                X