AAFO BBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AAFO BBQ

I don't know much about BBQ-ing. I'm thinking brats and buns? Maybe a 2-4 of Elsinore, eh?
    "Man was meant to fly -- the earth is for worms!"
    Martin Caidin

Comment

Brats sound good. I'm thinking we should do some burgers as well.
      Cheers

Comment

I'll refrain from any more ideas....jus' lemmie know when & where & I'll be there.

GregS

Comment

Want ideas we do yes.

Originally posted by GregS View Post
          I'll refrain from any more ideas....jus' lemmie know when & where & I'll be there.

GregS
          Cheers

Comment

'Kay...I'm off tomorrow,& cruising out to Stead, will get info on any M/H spots left. I'm bringing some food to what / where / ever this comes together. Can bring smallish Weber BBQ if needed. I'm still doin' beans, 'n some Tri-Tip...most likely some local "local Guam food", ie:" Beef Kelaguen"...you been there...you know it. Spicy, hot...good for you.

GS

Comment

Sounds good!

Originally posted by GregS View Post
              'Kay...I'm off tomorrow,& cruising out to Stead, will get info on any M/H spots left. I'm bringing some food to what / where / ever this comes together. Can bring smallish Weber BBQ if needed. I'm still doin' beans, 'n some Tri-Tip...most likely some local "local Guam food", ie:" Beef Kelaguen"...you been there...you know it. Spicy, hot...good for you.

GS
              Cheers

Comment

Work schedule totally unknown..( how do you run a business w/100+ trucks that way????) Ahem...am going for M/H @ ABQ Thursday...still no answer @NCAR regarding M/H parking. Not amazed.

Rest of comment(s) redacted,

More as I can,

GregS

Comment

Do how many do you think we will be. Need to get enough food. If every one brings a few things + beer this should go smoothly. We have a BBQ one table but still need condiments, buns (let's do burgers and dogs), vegies, potato salad...ect.

Eric
                  Cheers

Comment

Ebutner,

I can supply condiments in packet form so as to take that concern off the table if you'd like. Ketcup, mustard and relish. I can provide bulk to cover three times the attendance of last year as an estimate.
                    I'll be there before any of ya's at the church.
                    PM me with a green light.

Terry Fautley

Comment

Is the banner done? Please put it up before Friday, so my brother and I can come by and say hi. I'll be happy to pick up potato salad, coleslaw, chips or whatever, just wanna make sure I can find ya'll this year. Don't want to end up driving around for a week with 200 hot dog buns in the back of the rental car like last year!

Tom

Comment

I'll pm you with my cell, just give me a call. I should be there Saturday the 12th. I'll be in the Knottygirl pits. Get me the banner and I'll get it up long before Friday. Thanks for the banner.

Eric
                        Cheers

Comment

We're coming in Wednesday afternoon so we can make it to the Warlock party - want to come pay our respects to Al. I'm sure a bunch of the board members will be there, as well. I just don't know what anyone looks like.
                          I'll be the fat 44 yr. old with a goatee in the Warlock shirt.

Tom

Comment

We have condiments and napkins covered. Thanks Terry. Russ is your bbq a gas bbq? I'll wait till thursday pm to go buy meat. It has been suggested and it sounds goood to me. PM me with what you are bringing so we don't dup stuff. I have one table and that might be enough. If folks want to meet up with me race week and buy 50/50 tickets and or donate to the meat fund call my cell 760.920.0009. Still needed chips plates...ect. Thanks every one!

Eric
                            Cheers

Comment

BBQ is gas. Let me know of anything else I can line up on this end.
                              Knotty Girl Crew

Comment

Ok so far the plan is for me to be there from the 13th to the 20th. (This could change if our house sells).

I will bring plates, and chips. Better count me in for 2 people. I will see if my old man wants to join me again this year. His health has gone down hill a bit so not sure if he will be so eager to go.

Wolfee

Comment

Working...
                                X