Reno Sunday Finals LIVE Internet Broadcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reno Sunday Finals LIVE Internet Broadcast

The Archive Feature sold me, we were not going to be able to watch much of it on Sunday so I was having second thoughts about subscribing. I just subscribed and will be looking forward to what I can watch on Sunday and then reviewing what I miss on Monday or Tuesday.

Brian

Comment

Hey Brian,

Where did you find about the archive feature? I'm in the same situation.

Comment

The archive has always been part of the package. I guess we should have promoted that a little more, but it's really one of the biggest components to the whole plan. We're extending the show from just the one day, to many days after the fact.

LiveAirShowTV subscribers will have exclusive rights to the archive for a period of time before we open it up to everyone. The final decision hasn't been made but it will be several weeks.

Finally, don't wait until Sunday morning to subscribe. If you wait, you'll likely have some delay while the order is transferred into the "Log-in Database" We don't want you to be frustrated with that, but it will take a few minutes for that to happen. Just subscribe on Saturday, and you never know, but you might get a sneak preview late in the day. No promises, but stranger things have happened.

OK, one more thing. When you do subscribe, please make a note to NOT check the box that says, "keep my e-mail private". I understand why you'd do that. Heck I do it sometimes. But in this case, we MUST have a valid e-mail address for you, and not an encrypted/scrambled e-mail from Google Checkou. We promise not to spam you with stuff in the future. It will streamline this whole process.

Hope everyone enjoys the show.

Jeff

Comment

I can log in & watch streaming video just fine but it wont let me register to chat/post comment, even after I put my registered user name in the box.

It says 'You cannot register your name on this Cbox. Contact the owner for more information.'

Anyone else getting this too?

Comment

Hi everyone,
            as my two sons (twins at age 15) and I have been to Reno last year and can`t make it this year this live broadcast is a great thing for us and immediatly after I recognised that this is available I registerd.
            Up to now for me the situation is the same as for warhawk05, I´m able to log in and watch the video but chance to register for the chat. But I´m sure Jeff and his crew will fix the problem or post instructions.
            Finally I want to appologise for my bad English but I hope that everyone can understand what I want to say.

Comment

Thanks Jeff,

This feature has "sold" me, can't wait for tomorrow.

Thanks

Comment

12;00 noon saturday, i just paid and logged on. IT"S CARTOONS. is this correct? and does it change to the races at 9;00 in the morning. thanks, i've never done anything like this before, so i don't know if i'm doing it right.

Comment

glider69
                  airshowtv live chat is working now
                  i didnt even register, just tried a message and it worked!

Comment

test was ok, but no audio

Comment

I am not getting it to accept my login/password. Anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by ratparry View Post
                        I am not getting it to accept my login/password. Anyone else?
                        The login combos are being inserted into the secure database manually and there will be some lag between when the order is placed and when your login becomes active.. (should not be over a few minutes)... that said. I've not been able to login with a sample order myself.. Jeff? Need help????
                        Wayne Sagar
                        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

only a few ours to first race.
                          warhawk05, thanks for the info, tried myself and it works. Now we are prepared.

Comment

Still not working/.....

Comment

Logged in yesterday and this morning with my e-mail and Google checkout receipt number.

Everything works fine for me.

Comment

Good morning all HAPPY RACE DAY!!!!!!! I look forward to this day more then christmas!! I just purchased the live broudcast about and hour ago, still not working. I am sure the are busy but anyone else having problems today. I will just keeping trying the login and hoping it works.

Comment

Working...
                                X