Reno Sunday Finals LIVE Internet Broadcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reno Sunday Finals LIVE Internet Broadcast

Right on. I'm glad you guys are doing this. Certainly hope it works out.
    You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

I signed up today. How do I access the broadcast ?

Comment

I just got an e-mail from Jeff explaining how to get the broadcast. Can't wait for Sunday morning !

Comment

Bill,

Isn't technology wonderful! You make a request, and suddenly it appears!

We're glad you're on board.

Jeff

Comment

AWESOME!!! Thanks for the great news...oh it will be on our big screen!!! already test ran the s-video cable and heading to get some big speakers to plug into the headphone jacks gotta make do!!

Comment

Originally posted by bearfan View Post
              AWESOME!!! ...oh it will be on our big screen!!! already test ran the s-video cable...
              Great - if I can hook up the big screen I'll get a couple of other 'plane (?plain ) nuts over We can all commiserate on not being in Reno this year.

Jeff, hope this all goes well, but if not just consider my subscription a donation for having the fortitude to make the effort

cheers
              Scott
              Last edited by Low-n-Slow; 09-14-2009, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bearfan View Post
                AWESOME!!! Thanks for the great news...oh it will be on our big screen!!! already test ran the s-video cable and heading to get some big speakers to plug into the headphone jacks gotta make do!!
                Any idea what the internet broadcast resolution will be? (640x480?). I wonder if it will be high enough to view on a large screen. Some streaming videos I get (like NASA TV) look rather pixally on my 21" monitor as it is, much less a big TV.

Comment

I'm not going to promise great quality on a larger screen, because you're literally blowing up the pixels to fit. I've not tried hooking my computer up to the big screen so I can't make a comment. We're using the Internet as our distribution because nothing else is cost effective.

We believe that you will enjoy the broadcast, and get a lot out of it. You really will get MORE than just seeing the planes go around the course.

As I've said, there's nothing like being on the ramp, but this will give you a good picture of what's going on as it happens, in a very professional way.

Join us on Facebook/Twitter beginning tomorrow afternoon for updates from Reno. I'll be posting mobile uploads to Facebook. That will be the best place to find out breaking news from our side, and if we'll be able to possibly expand our coverage to some of Saturday. You never know!

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lee View Post
                    Join us on Facebook/Twitter beginning tomorrow afternoon for updates from Reno. I'll be posting mobile uploads to Facebook. That will be the best place to find out breaking news from our side, and if we'll be able to possibly expand our coverage to some of Saturday. You never know!

Jeff
                    ....gotta link to your spot on facebook for us ?
                    Mayday51
                    Jim Gallagher

Comment

If it is anything quality wise compared to the 55 second preview clip...It did not look half bad blown up via s-video cable on a big screen it actually looked pretty good!!...Hopefully the live feed will be similar.

Comment

Originally posted by mayday51 View Post
                        ....gotta link to your spot on facebook for us ?
                        Search "LiveAirShowTV" in Facebook. Below is the link, which may or may not work...
                        ~Jim

Comment

Race Week at Reno Wraps Up With Live Broadcast

Can you feel it? It's RACE WEEK! Racers are qualifying and racing heats begin on Thursday. The LiveAirShowTV team arrives at Stead Field on Wednesday afternoon, to get ready for Sunday's first ever LIVE broadcast of the finals. Preparation has been in full swing for weeks now, and it will continue on the ground as we get the behind-the-scenes story from the racers themselves. Already slated to join producer and broadcast host Mark Allen are current Unlimited Gold Champion Bill "Tiger" Destefani, defending Super Sport Champion John Sharp, and former Sport Class President Mike Jones. Other racing personalities will be added as the broadcast approaches.

Updates and Mobile Uploads will start appearing on the LiveAirShowTV Fan Page on Facebook.http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...8468334?ref=nf Who knows, you might see a few video clips from The Pits on Thursday or Friday!

There's still time to subscribe and be a part of this historic broadcast. Watch the show. Participate in a live chat with other race fans. All without leaving the Internet Player. You may have seen other "web casts" before, but you've never seen anything like this!

If we don't see you on the ramp at Reno, we hope you'll be with us on the web on Sunday!

Comment

Any chance of a dry run on the login process?

I am worried that I will do something stupid on Sunday and that you all will be too busy to help.

Thanks, John

Comment

Originally posted by aflyer View Post
                              Any chance of a dry run on the login process?

I am worried that I will do something stupid on Sunday and that you all will be too busy to help.

Thanks, John
                              I'll answer for Jeff, a dry run is, indeed, in the works.. not quite ready for prime time but in the works..
                              Wayne Sagar
                              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

I just saw the Internet Player late on Wednesday. It looks awesome!!! We're also pushing a little higher bandwidth, so the picture will be better when you choose full screen option.

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                                X