• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This Year's AAFO BBQ

airplane and grill loaded in the trailer ready to go

Comment

Originally posted by Dave65882 View Post
      LOL, based on this crowd dollars bills are probably easier for them to come up with given the places they have been seen at
      ....and some of them dollar bills are a uhhh......crusty?!?!
      YEOW!

Comment

So this is happening at st. michaels on saturday night? where on the church grounds? I think I will stop by to meet some of you all, as I am camped across the street. I have food all planned and such with my group so I will just drop by and drink a beer or seven.

Are we going to wear name tags with our screen names??

Comment

Originally posted by flyingjibus View Post
          So this is happening at st. michaels on saturday night? where on the church grounds? I think I will stop by to meet some of you all, as I am camped across the street. I have food all planned and such with my group so I will just drop by and drink a beer or seven.

Are we going to wear name tags with our screen names??
          name tags seems a decent idea....

Curt

Comment

Originally posted by f1-69 View Post
            airplane and grill loaded in the trailer ready to go
            Awesome. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Eric
            Cheers

Comment

Same here. Looking forward to putting faces to names. I shall bring several crusty and some uncrusty dollar bills to help out with the gig. I cant believe a 5 year wait is nearly over!!!!!
              Bear..... and now Ghost Fever Forever...... John

Comment

I couldn't make it last year either. Mrs. Race29 and I will be there also. I don't know if the little race29's will make it though. The raffle is an awesome idea!

Race 29
                Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Originally posted by Race 29 View Post
                  I couldn't make it last year either. Mrs. Race29 and I will be there also. I don't know if the little race29's will make it though. The raffle is an awesome idea!

Race 29
                  Looking forward to meeting you and the wife! I will have the 50/50 tickets with me all day but the winner will have to be there to claim the prize. Glad this is going to Waynes World and Blue II. This is my wife, not going this year, my son amd me. Look fo me around and get your tickes early and offten.

Eric
                  Attached Files
                  Cheers

Comment

Here's a few pics from last year's BBQ, looking forward to this years'
                    Russ
                    Attached Files
                    Knotty Girl Crew

Comment

Oh man...thanks Russ!! Pic #1, the reason I'm still alive.. BeerNazi!!!

The rest, the reason I'm still alive.. YOU GUYS!!

I'm SOOO bad.. I have a bunch from last year that I've never gotten processed.. (yes, I'm digital, but I shoot RAW and they are almost as much of a PITA as slides!)

Thanks Russ!!

BTW.. I'll be down Friday (day after tomorrow) but Saturday night is reserved for this class of sixty nine's four zero reunion.. *somewhere* (going to remain undisclosed) in the area.

I'm jazzed. Can't hardly remember anyone but gonna be there!!

Yes, I grew up in Reno/Sparks.. went to elementary, Jr. High and High School (some of it) there..

Does that make me a native??

I have webbed toes now..

Can I still be a.... Nevada "native?"
                      Wayne Sagar
                      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Great pics Russ! I'm glad someone got a few we can look at
                        Rachel

Comment

Got a few more, now that I've finally figured out how to resize them so that they'll post I'll try to add some more in the next few days
                          See everyone soon
                          Russ
                          Knotty Girl Crew

Comment

More pics from last year's BBQ and one from the next day, will try for a group shot before it gets dark this year
                            Russ
                            Attached Files
                            Knotty Girl Crew

Comment

Worked my 5AM to 2:30 shift yesterday, got the trailer, loaded up, after dark found no trailer lights.... spent 1.5 hrs locating a fuse box hidden behind the propane tanks with corroded wires, fixed on roadside in the dark, in the dirt... drove to rest stop north of Independence and passed out at 1AM. Got up at 7 AM, jump started a guys car and we are now setup temporarily in Reno until Sunday, when we go to the Optomist club RV parking for the rest of the trip.

Kinda hot out, glad to be in town. taking a shower and heading to Stead right now...ready for a BEER!

Curt

Comment

OK folks, how many people will there be this year? I will bring dogs again this year and some buns, but this time I will need to be reimbursed. I'm a poor man now. It will just be easier if we already have all the stuff. Will a 100 dogs do?

Eric
                                Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X