FOR SALE: AAFO.COM AIR RACE FAN HATS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FOR SALE: AAFO.COM AIR RACE FAN HATS

I'm getting all the transactions recorded, had to work outside of cell phone range for most of the day today, just got home shortly before midnight. Helping my friend who is coming down with me get caught up so he can take 10 days away from his business... I'm behind with followup messages which I try to get out when orders come in..

Anyway THANKS to everyone!! I have not checked yet today but I think we're over the break even point!! I'm pumped!

I'll have specific instructions on how to get yer hat soon!!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by C_roundy View Post
      AirDogglyness, please tell me that ya' figured out that you don't need a P.P. account to pay for the blessed head sweat receptacles, the way it is already set up!

That's what I get for assuming Paypal was the only option before actually looking at the page. "When you assume something, you make an ...." oh, nevermind.

Taken care of. Thx for the generous offer anyway.

Comment

Very nice design, colors and tribute to GG.

Comment

Wayner... i wanted to pick up hat at nag shack... just got an email from paypal saying it was shipped..... anychance of still picking up hat ? What to do?
          Bear..... and now Ghost Fever Forever...... John

Comment

Originally posted by RarebearFan77 View Post
            Wayner... i wanted to pick up hat at nag shack... just got an email from paypal saying it was shipped..... anychance of still picking up hat ? What to do?
            Ignore the note from paypal, I hit the "mark as shipped" button so I could keep track of the orders.... didn't realize they sent a shipping notice... your hat/s are at the NAG shack!!

I gotta figure a way to spread the word to those who got those dang notices...
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Whewwwwwwwwwww....thanks Wayne!!
              Bear..... and now Ghost Fever Forever...... John

Comment

Wayne,

Picked up my hat today and it looks great! Well...it was mine. Father liked it so much I had to give it to him.

Cheers.
                JoeV

Comment

Originally posted by streamkeeper View Post
                  Wayne,

Picked up my hat today and it looks great! Well...it was mine. Father liked it so much I had to give it to him.

Cheers.
                  I'm soooo happy with how they turned out! Truly, between you and Dan at Crystal Clear Logos, you guys designed these hats! I had a variation of Dan's (crystal clear logos) visit their new website design here CRYSTALCLEARLOGOS.COM that I presented to you initially, you came up with some really neat ideas... and now, we have the design!

I'm pressed for time to get my partyhappy ass to bed... (you simply have to stay out here some time!) so I don't have time to directly credit the couple of you who really nailed the design, especially the 177 tribute (which I've gotten quite a few responses over!)

I've been cleared to sell a few hats here at the event... not advertising, because I truly respect my relationship with the Reno Air Race Association!... but if you ask at the NAG shack, they will tell you how to get one while you are here... or, you can just order one via the paypal link, I'm watching the transactions, and I'll make sure your hat is up at the NAG shack..

Thanks to all of you who have purchased one!! We're a bit over cost now (nicely actually!) so I can breathe!! I've been able to return some really deeply appreciated favors to a few people, whom I've now been able to give a hat in appreciation... I just can't tell you how much I appreciate the support that you guys give this site... it is truly humbling!
                  Wayne Sagar
                  "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
                  X