FOR SALE: AAFO.COM AIR RACE FAN HATS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: AAFO.COM AIR RACE FAN HATS

I'm editing this post because I scratched out enough time to figger out how to do it again (forgot how to put in options)

Price will be $25. per had if bought BEFORE Reno and picked up there (Betty has said we can pick them up at the NAG shack) we can not sell hats at Reno! So if you want to pick one up there, you will have to pre-pay via the site.

Price shipped will be $30. shipped via USPS priority flat rate envelope... The last batch (the hats that Crystal Clear donated) shipped via this method and from what feedback I got, they all arrived a bit scrunched but completely fine

Options are, black, white or red, I do not have a picture of the red yet as they were not made yet as of this moment.

To purchase, as of now, click on the donate button, add in your quantity and price, picked up or delivered option and the name of the person who will pick up the hat. If delivery is your choice, please ensure that your shipping address on file with PayPal is correct.

Here's a couple of images... I'll put up the red option, as well as the easy order page ASAP..

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!

PS... there are only about 85 out of the original 100 order left... don't miss out, act now!!!
    Attached Files
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: FOR SALE: AAFO.COM AIR RACE FAN HATS

The hats look great. Just ordered a white and a black version.
    Thanks Wayne!
    Sky Critter

Comment

Wayne...I asked last year....now you're finally getting back to us...!!!????

Jeezzz.

Comment

anybody have a problem ordering? clicked on my choice, selected Paypal,logged in and it froze up.
        The Low Pass Kid...
        Last edited by lowpasskid; 08-31-2012, 07:28 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Hey Wayne, want me to kick Greg(s) ass?
          Carbon is groovy man...

Comment

Originally posted by C_roundy View Post
            Hey Wayne, want me to kick Greg(s) ass?
            LOL... naa.. .I'll save ya for when I really need ya
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

I just ordered a black one to be delivered to my house in Canada.

Sorry to say that I won't be at Reno this year. . .

I will however be in Kissimmee FL going for a ride in Crazy Horse that week!

Enjoy the races everyone!

Don

Comment

Originally posted by CRJpilot View Post
                I just ordered a black one to be delivered to my house in Canada.

Sorry to say that I won't be at Reno this year. . .

I will however be in Kissimmee FL going for a ride in Crazy Horse that week!

Enjoy the races everyone!

Don
                Ouch... that's tough.. Don't think I'm going to be able to start shipping until, probably Monday of race week, but I'll try to get yours out to you ASAP! Would love to see a picture of you in the plane with your headset squashing your new AAFO hat!!!

Thanks!!!
                Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Thanks Wayne but no rush, I'm sure you're a busy man this month!

I tell you what though, I'll take the red AAFO hat from the original batch you sent and get that shot!

Don

Comment

Wayner, I just ordered mine!! Cool looking hat..
                    Bear..... and now Ghost Fever Forever...... John

Comment

I choose red also So excited, made my first (of many)
                      2012 RAR purchases!
                      This year I hope to come home as broke as possible supporting all my Reno Favorites and RARA too.
                      What part of 'Air Race FAN-atic' do you not understand?
                      Like the chips - You can't attend just one!

Comment

I don't have a paypal account. Is there another way I can pay for one? I hope to make it to the pit area Sat. or Sunday.

Comment

Wayne,
                          I will order a white one, if possible. I have already payed via Paypal.
                          Thank you.

Comment

Hey Wayne,
                            Bought a hat and made an additional site support donation.
                            However, I did not put my name in the notes section of the paypal purchase.

I did send you a message though asking for you to make the proper note or correction for me.

Tim

Comment

Originally posted by AirDOGGe View Post
                              I don't have a paypal account. Is there another way I can pay for one? I hope to make it to the pit area Sat. or Sunday.
                              AirDogglyness, please tell me that ya' figured out that you don't need a P.P. account to pay for the blessed head sweat receptacles, the way it is already set up!
                              If you've (ironically) had a total computer savvy-ness brain sector hemorage, after doing such DAMN fine graphic work for us, by Gawd make sure I know before the races, and I'll git ya one even if it means I gotta watch from long distance with binoculars even more days of race week than I already must!

P.S. Dogg, as the weeks since you went thru iterations to come up with the final graphics combo go by, I love the dang hat even more. I find myself laughing in people's faces inappropriately in public when I look at how half-assed their hat's graphics were put together compared to (dare I say it) OURS!!!

P.P.S. Wayne, I just sent you a P.M. to try to straighten out my own hat action (so far). I'm so proud of you two, I could just bust.
                              Chuck
                              Carbon is groovy man...

Comment

Working...
                              X