AAFO Hats, Shirts, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AAFO Hats, Shirts, etc.

For shirt sales, in the future, if people wanted a number on the tail, you could do the year...... Two numerals instead of the four though.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilnit View Post
      For shirt sales, in the future, if people wanted a number on the tail, you could do the year...... Two numerals instead of the four though.
      Yo may want to skip next year if you want to maximize sales. A lot of people are still superstitious and may not want "Race #13" on their heads (that is, except for fans of Nelson Ezell's "FURY")...

Last edited by AirDOGGe; 08-11-2012, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Any belt buckles in there?
        Scotty

Comment

AirDOGGe,
          good job!
          Looking the images you show now I decided for the black one.
          Thank you

Comment

Thx for the compliment, but hold your choice until Wayne is able to offer a photo of the actual product.

The logo or style of baseball cap used could appear quite differently from my manipulated image using a photo of a randomly selected plain ball cap, and you may decide to change your decision back to white after seeing the real McCoy. The white cap could have red lettering instead of blue. Who knows? (besides Wayne, that is).

At this time we don't know what colors may be presented to us.

Last edited by AirDOGGe; 08-12-2012, 07:16 PM.

Comment

I'm afraid to say that I've been back to day-dreaming again. I can't help it...

This thought ran deeper this time...

--> With the same yellow thread and smaller font seen on the front of the hat, stitch a number "177" on the left side of all the AAFO hats sold this year, as a tribute to a lost friend we all miss.

I've seen this type of memorial tribute performed in other sports, usually placed on the side of a hat, helmet or left sleeve. Anyone at Stead this year who recognizes the number will know why it's there, or at least should know. I'll happily explain to anyone who asks.

I'm not saying do this every year. But due to the special circumstances I think it could be seen as appropriate this year only.

Sound good...or too soon?

Comment

Originally posted by AirDOGGe View Post
                I'm afraid to say that I've been back to day-dreaming again. I can't help it...

This thought ran deeper this time...

--> With the same yellow thread and smaller font seen on the front of the hat, stitch a number "177" on the left side of all the AAFO hats sold this year, as a tribute to a lost friend we all miss.

I've seen this type of memorial tribute performed in other sports, usually placed on the side of a hat, helmet or left sleeve. Anyone at Stead this year who recognizes the number will know why it's there, or at least should know. I'll happily explain to anyone who asks.

I'm not saying do this every year. But due to the special circumstances I think it could be seen as appropriate this year only.

Sound good...or too soon?

Sounds "just right" to me.

On another note, I would prefer the white or some lighter color hat over the black. Black just gets too hot and shows every little spec of lint.
                Sky Critter

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Critter View Post
                  Sounds "just right" to me.

On another note, I would prefer the white or some lighter color hat over the black. Black just gets too hot and shows every little spec of lint.
                  You can't win there. My black hats show every spec of light-colored dust, but my white hats never stay white for long.
                  Last edited by AirDOGGe; 08-13-2012, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Good idea to wear a 177 in the hat, at the side or back of it. And why not grey color hat with 177 black inscription.
                    As you say, it´s is a special year, a memorial tribute that will last.
                    I hope Wayne chime in and give us a double command on this.
                    Thank you

Comment

Working...
                    X