Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a nasty rumour? Or is RARA really planning on pulling the plug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just a nasty rumour? Or is RARA really planning on pulling the plug?

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
    Not going through each and every post in this one, I do see that it was your post that started it.. *Hopefully* lesson learned in the propagation of the dreaded "rumor"... "I heard"... or "someone in the know" told anyone anything.

I believe the course of events following the initial posting of any rumor on this board has always had a similar outcome.

Unfortunately, asking questions of any sort has had that outcome lately. As has the "I've been going to the races longer than you," and "I've worked on a race crew, therefore I have more status than you" argument. I don't need to point fingers, everyone that has done it in the past couple of months knows who they are.

It is my belief, and there will be lots of people on this forum who will vehemently disagree with me, that it will take work from all of us to ensure the races continue and prosper. If in their opinion it's all up to RARA, well, that's their opinion.

And as Bucky so intelligently pointed out, without the fan and spectator members of our air race community, there would be no races. Therefore it makes no sense to me to relegate them some lower status. But that's just my opinion.

I don't intend to discuss any of what I just said. The way things have gone today, including losing Filipppini, I'm not in the mood for a debate.
    sandra@pit-lizards-ultd.net
    http://www.pit-lizards-ultd.net

Comment

Working...
    X