Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Race 74 Reno '11 ??

Originally posted by Race5 View Post
    Dread doesn't have a composite cowl does it? I thought the Cowl mold was from Daryl Greenamyers's Shockwave project and they were seeing it it could be made to work on Furias. I could be completely wrong on that though. With all the nice composite pieces Andy already built for furias, I could see more composite parts being made for it over the years.
    Race5, my money is on you I took a tour of the Eagles Nest in March and noticed the 4360 cowl mold laying right next to Sept. Fury.

You working the Races again this year? You let me when you want to come over to the dark side. See you in a few weeks

Comment

Originally posted by BaylesScott View Post
      You let me when you want to come over to the dark side. See you in a few weeks
      I sincerely hope this "dark side" is not where I think it is... Scott.. please PM me....
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by BaylesScott View Post
        Race5, my money is on you I took a tour of the Eagles Nest in March and noticed the 4360 cowl mold laying right next to Sept. Fury.

You working the Races again this year? You let me when you want to come over to the dark side. See you in a few weeks
        Will be there for sure. Not quite time for the dark side yet. There is a bit of unfinished work to do on the crew side.

Comment

Working...
        X