I crossed the line from Specator to participant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I crossed the line from Specator to participant

Must be related to John Bradshaw's! http://avcom.co.za/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=20135

Thread hijacking complete- back to lurking..........
    Warlock #75, Steve Ballard, Al "Papa" Goss
    RIP 03/17/10

Comment

Here Mine now in 1964 my mom and dad got married the same weekend the first air races started. in 1971 my dad and mom went to there races and been going sinse . In 1974 a small group had a meeting at Livermore airport and started PRPA. And had 20 members my dad is one of the founding members af the National air racing Group know as Nag with other people that started the group Like Don Ryder, Ken Carter , Vic milford and others. Nag did officitanign sorry for spelling?

we starting as as spectaor like Neal said in 1976 John Tegler contacted my dad to work for him and got his first Press pass in 1976 my dad has work as NAG PUBLICTY for sinse its beginning and has made several contacts over the years and been going out to the pylons and staying out at stead for 7 days straight and having a good time out there.

end there is more but cant think any more all the best Shawn

Comment

The PRPA Booth patcipated at difernt airshows and air races this was Travis Air Force base 1974 a week after the Reno air races in the back ground was ken Burnstiene Miss Suzy Q and the PRPA boort a a little kid with an orgne flight sute with is me Shawn
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Aro
          The PRPA Booth patcipated at difernt airshows and air races this was Travis Air Force base 1974 a week after the Reno air races in the back ground was ken Burnstiene Miss Suzy Q and the PRPA boort a a little kid with an orgne flight sute with is me Shawn
          VERY cool pic, Shawn!

Comment

Originally posted by chixfly2
            Your dad is a cool guy!
            And you have his wife's race #.
            Does that make us related?

Comment

we're all just one big happy family here is Wayne's World!

Biplane #4

ok.... .well...maybe slightly disfunctional at times.... ehhh Dasher?
              Last edited by Jim58; 04-27-2007, 05:44 PM. Reason: back to lurking

Comment

Working...
              X