Who's Mustang #7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slight error

Wait a second, the racing Merlin's Magic does not have a trim tab on the rudder. You know, that damn thing keeps falling off so forget it. But Victor, you graphic does. Hahahaha

Bill (like I could ever do that) Pearce
    Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press
    Blue Thunder Air Racing (in memoriam)

Comment

New photo found, This one was taken at Long Beach in 1965 Thomas W. Winship (1963-1965) was the owner at that time.
      http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
      http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

Re: Who's Mustang #7

Hello,
        I was surfing the web for interesting topic on my father Capt. Jerry Fred DeLarm and noticed your inquiry. I believe my father was one of the greatest fighter pilots and I am proud to see other individuals view him the same.

Sincerly,
        Sabrina DeLarm
        Capt. Jerry Fred DeLarm Daughter.

Comment

OK, I'm starting to panic. I can't see any of the Archer shots. WTF!
          You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

Ya gotta remove the aluminum foil cap to let in the alien communications...
            I don't see it either so don't feel left out.
            Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
            airplanenutleo@gmail.com
            thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Me neither too......not on either computer. (home or work)

Comment

I think that Victor must have gone over to the alien way of expression and communication, the mind. I think Leo is right about the aluminum cap, it's reflecting off the image waves that Victor is trying to send. Pretty soon he won't even need a camera! Where have I gone? I don't think that made sense.

Jarrod

Comment

OMG!!! people people, if you look at the date of the original thread it was over two years ago. That was back in the days of the dark ages and the guy who runs this place only gave us a little space to store images. Things had to be deleted to make room for newer stuff.

The original thread was all about Merlins Magic and I had found I have a lot of (let me find the right word....) older images of Merlin in a lot of different civil paint schemes. I do have a couple Alien Award Winning shots of Merlins from the pylons that I haven't shared with anyone yet.
                  May be this might be worth doing a short article on

To Sabrina DeLarm,
                  If you find your way back to this thread could you please email me?
                  varcher1@aol.com
                  http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
                  http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

Ahh geez, we all got suckered into that by Sabrina. I thought that was a pretty hot topic (4 pages) to happen overnight. Boy do I feel like a Jackass. Heee Hawww.
                    You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

OOPS!

Comment

Originally posted by Victor Archer
                        May be this might be worth doing a short article on
                        Sounds like a good idea to me!

Jarrod

Comment

Well AlienBoy, Wayne's, Jeff's and MY photos are still there. That's because we are supercool and don't need the motha-ship for nutin'.

(does anyone believe that?)

But I do remember this thread from two years ago and hope that we can get those old pics and more back up. I also hope Sabrina comes back so we can share it with her and it would make a great article.

One of the best on-line air racing family moments was on pylon1 when (IIRC) Ketchen's daughter found the article about Habu and her dad, then posted a "thanks". I think she was living in Australia at the time. Very touching, much like http://www.aafo.com/hangartalk/showthread.php?t=2829

My apologies if I did not remember the pylon1 post correctly. But it means a lot to us and I really hope that Sabrina comes back and we can get her some more info, even if it is "just a plane".
                          Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press
                          Blue Thunder Air Racing (in memoriam)

Comment

Hello its Sabrina DeLarm

I am sorry it has taken so long to reply. I am not usually on line.

Comment

Originally posted by Victor Archer
                              OMG!!! people people, if you look at the date of the original thread it was over two years ago. That was back in the days of the dark ages and the guy who runs this place only gave us a little space to store images. Things had to be deleted to make room for newer stuff.
                              Any chance you could post some of these photos of civilian Mustangs of yesteryear again, or do you plan to put them on your website? Would love to see the old photos of these 51s! By the way, loved the air-to-air of E. D. Weiner's F8F.

T J

Comment

Great shot Wayne! Bill, man I know what you mean. How do us little folk get out there? At least Wayne's on our side, I mean the other side so we can get a peek.
                                This made me look at the posted date.

for some reason things just didnt make sence after reading it..lol

Comment

Working...
                                X