Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok-even more ALMS

And a little Champ Car,

And a Merry Christmas from the Cooper Tire Ladies!!

Re: Ok-even more ALMS

Nice work. I so wish I could get a little closer to the action when I run out to Sears Point (Infinion Raceway). I've shot tons of pictures out there but from poor vantage points, and often from too far away for my 180mm lens. The color and clarity of your work is great. Keep up the good work.

Will

Comment

Tim you always post great stuff! Great job

Comment

Ouch! You raised the bar again. I'm still finishing up Reno and I'm not ready to turn in my "black" camera yet. Very Nice!!!

Comment

Tim,

Great shots of the oil burner, and Bourdaise (sp?).
          No pixels were harmed, honest.

http://www.ignomini.com
          http://www.pbase.com/ignomini

Comment

I used to shoot pictures at our local road course (Portland International Raceways) in the pre digital days . At the local motorcycle club sportbike races ANY Photog could get a pass to get up close and personal on the track for shots .

You signed up for a orange vest signed a wavier and you could shoot from most anywhere on the track.Until some jackass went to the OUTSIDE of a sharp turn and then proceeded to laydown to get some low shots.
            He got upset because he was banned from getting a photo pass ever again !!
            They really clamped down on passes after that
            blacksheep
            Life's a Climb , But the view is Great

Comment

Tim, that Porsche looks great on the new laptop "desktop" now... Awesome stuff... Reminds me of when I took Rhino's 75 911S up out of Westwood, Ca and screemed it from the 405 to Beverly Glen on Muholland Drive back in '82... Dang!, that was fun!!!!!
              Randy Rheinschild
              www.Unlimitedair.com

Comment

Working...
              X