Posting Images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting Images

OK, I know how to attach images, but now I want to run with the big dogs. How do you post the image directly in the body of the message?

Time to learn new things. Thanks in advance.

Dan Plunkett

Re: Posting Images

Mimicking what was done in posts before I came along.

Put the image on a server and use the [IMG][/IMG] feature in your post to link to to it
    Jeff Loewe
    www.jlofoto.com

Comment

Here is an image of Miss America. Another member requested an image of Miss America to use, but I was to slow finding it. So I decided to share it here. Hope she makes it to Reno this year.
      Enjoy

Dan Plunkett
      Last edited by HiredBitSlinger; 07-26-2007, 04:52 PM. Reason: Change my comments

Comment

Dan, I fixed it for you..

You were trying to put actual html code in the pages and the board does not allow that (for security reasons) it does offer a convoluted version of html...

for an image, copy the address of the image, then you'd type in [IMG]put image address here[/IMG]

Really similar to html in that you have an opening tag and a closing tag but replaces the < and > with [ and ] to keep malicious code from being inserted to the site via allowing html code in messages....

Hope this helps..

Wayne
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Yeah, I was trying the actual code by going view source and it wouldn't work. I had to ask someone to figure it out.

Jarrod

Comment

OK, I will try it again. Also from 2004

Dan Plunkett

Comment

Working...
            X