Bill's Random Nellis Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bill's Random Nellis Pics

Regarding the pic of the F14 in the steep banking right hand turn, was it just me or did anyone else notice that the RIO must bite his nails... Awesome picture!

Comment

Originally posted by Kilo Hotel
      Your shots are anything but random, Bill; super stuff. Thanks for sharing.
      Couldn't have said it better
      Mark K....

Comment

Originally posted by Kilo Hotel
        Memory a little soft these days, is it, thanks to the tender ministrations of the medicos?
        Yea, not sure really if it's the constant ingestion of pain killers to quell my pretty extreme sore throat (getting better slowly) or the damn radiation that went through the lower rear part of my brain daily for 12 minutes each day for two months... but I find myself unable to remember things as well as I used to at times.

Gets frustrating at times!

Wayne
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Wayne, Kilo Hotel, Guest, and Mark, thank you all for the kind words. By random I meant not in any particular order. I do what I can. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. But then yeah, I really think I nailed some good stuff.

The RIO is not biting his nails. He is using the down time to brush his teeth. I assume he has a hot date after the show, maybe two.

Wayne, I have a 80-400 VR. At Chino I shot one day with it and one day with the sigma. Optically I find them basically equal. I like the VR but my camera has the slow focus cam 900 system which is just too slow for the 80-400 and my likes. So I gave up the VR and when with fast focus. But thanks for the kind words. They are much appreciated.

I will PM you my addy.

Thaks to all once again. I really appreciate the feedback.

Bill
          Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press
          Blue Thunder Air Racing (in memoriam)

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
            but I find myself unable to remember things as well as I used to at times.
            Gets frustrating at times!
            Wayne
            Wayne-
            Think it's just as much the treatments, as passing, the 50 mark, but at least YOU'VE got the treatments to blame.

My dad came down with Alzheimers at age 87, medico's assure me it's not heritary, if it hits that late, but every time I can't remember something, it scares the cr*p out of me.

(One good thing, at least we can join AARP & start getting discounts, now.....)

Sidebar- Next airshow, if your energy levels aren't back up to speed: Rickshaw.....some of the big cities use them for the tourist, let some 18 year old, drag your butt & gear around, (don't get that pity thing you get with a wheelchair, either)...

(fellow old fart)....................... .................Paul

Comment

Working...
            X