No announcement yet.

New Warbird/Aviation TV Show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's up with THAT?!! How can you pay too much attention to any racer? Any coverage is good coverage! The majority of post's that I read (on other web sites as well as AAFO) were questions on if the Bear was going to make it this year or not. I think you were giving the people what they want. Some people are just going to complain because there isn't constant news being posted about their favorite racer. There wasn't a whole lot of news to be printed about many of the other racers. News came out when it was available about them. Rare Bear was THE story of the year and it was covered appropriatly.

Ok, now to the money making part of my post. What you need is a camera lens like those x-ray binoculars Vin Diesel used in the movie "XxX". Then charge $10 per month to view the "Pit girls" section of AAFO! $5 if you want to see the "section 3" section. You could make make litteraly hundreds of dollars per year. Each month have a special page, "Girls of Godfathers Pizza" "Ice Cream Dolls" "F1 Babes" "Mary Dilda (obvious joke witheld)"
    Gawd.................I need help.

Race 29
    Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

I would be very interested in a show of that sort. I would like to see coverage of the major air shows with WW II aircraft and a lot of Reno coverage leading up to the big Sunday show. I think other people would feel the same because I know many people who only go up to Reno on Sunday. I would also like to see the restoration of an old warbird maybe.

Hotdogger

Comment

TV show

Vodka,

Welcome to our world. I've done a program that was all about Reno, and it aired on Speed (Vision). Wayne can tell you about that one.

I wish you nothing but the best, and I would really love to work on a show just like that.

We are a VERY loyal and dedicated audience, but there's not that many of us. If you find the right combination, please let us know. We don't want to steal your idea, but we could certainly help spread the word about how exciting all of this is. We all know that. We just have to find a way to let the rest of the world in on it.

Jeff Lee

Comment

Working...
        X