Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Better then Sex

Originally posted by BUD_XXX View Post
    That link says "thats a vimeo plus feature" and doesn't play...

I wonder how it is some can see it and others are blocked? Did it just get upgraded to "plus"?

...Screen sample...
    Last edited by AirDOGGe; 07-11-2012, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Don't post it if we can't see it!

Comment

Originally posted by Mystical Power View Post
        Don't post it if we can't see it!
        Here is another link for the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0zG5WLDkNA

Mystical Power, I'm sure SuperCub tested the link when he was kind enough to post it, and it did work at first for us. It is not his fault "Vimeo" subsequently got greedy with it. and designated it a subscription item. Anyway, here is a slightly more universal youtube link for everybody.....

P.S. SuperCub, Just wanna' thank you myself for posting the video originally here. It really does hit the spot, and I wouldn't have known it existed without you Sir!
        Carbon is groovy man...

Comment

Thanks for the kind words..........but lots of people on here deserve a big thanks for posting good info and video........I'm just one of many.........so THANKS to Everyone.
          Brian

Comment

OK, with Reno just hours/minutes away I thought that I would share a picture of White Lightning for old time sake. Currently owned by Red Bull and hangered in Salzburgh, Austria (Hanger 7). Beautiful restoration, but no mention of her history at RENO. Cheers to all............
            Attached Files

Comment

Saw it on YouTube just fine. Thanks for posting the link.....inspiring!
              "I'd keep playing.....I don't think the heavy stuff's gonna come down for quite a while now"

Comment

Originally posted by FlyKidChris View Post
                Better than sex!?

Either I don't know how to fly

Or you don't know how to &@c#!
                This.

I've done a lot of cool things in an airplane that have caused a lot of elation and fear, but never THAT good.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul_E_Richards View Post
                  OK, with Reno just hours/minutes away I thought that I would share a picture of White Lightning for old time sake. Currently owned by Red Bull and hangered in Salzburgh, Austria (Hanger 7). Beautiful restoration, but no mention of her history at RENO. Cheers to all............

Do they mention it's Cleveland racing history when owned by JD Reed?
                  Chris...

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Haskin View Post
                    This.

I've done a lot of cool things in an airplane that have caused a lot of elation and fear, but never THAT good.
                    .....coming from the F15 pilot.

Comment

i was there in 2011...it's a great place and i hope to get back in the future

and yes whitey looks beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X