Dreadnought at 2012 PRS - video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreadnought at 2012 PRS - video

Not current with my video equipment, thought you might dig some sights with audio of the Buick!

Enjoy

ADT

Pylon Rookie School at Stead Airport, June 13-16 2012! Dennis Sanders and Steve Hinton Jr. take to the Unlimited race course.
    "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Re: Dreadnought at 2012 PRS - video

Thanks for the video. Enjoyed it, although it just makes me want Sept. to get here faster.

Comment

Thanks, I needed that!

Comment

sweet,thanks for sharing. I trust this means the Witch is under the knife...
        _________
        -Matt
        Red Bull has no earthly idea what "air racing" is.

Comment

Strega is not going to show up for a PRS with it's ticking time bomb race Merlin. No sense putting time on a proven race Merlin, and Steve has plenty of laps in Strega with the stock motor from a couple of years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by T. Adams View Post
            Strega is not going to show up for a PRS with it's ticking time bomb race Merlin. No sense putting time on a proven race Merlin, and Steve has plenty of laps in Strega with the stock motor from a couple of years ago.
            And it doesn't seem like anyone turns down a chance to fly the Buick either. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by 440_Magnum View Post
              And it doesn't seem like anyone turns down a chance to fly the Buick either. ;-)
              Would you if you could? Hey, I'd be happy just to ride along in the back seat.

Will

Comment

Working...
              X