"Rare Bear" Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Rare Bear" Issues

I cruise at 80 knots behind a Continental O-200, and I come here everyday to read about the hot planes... I guess I know which camp I'm in

Comment

Originally posted by N22252 View Post
      I cruise at 80 knots behind a Continental O-200, and I come here everyday to read about the hot planes... I guess I know which camp I'm in
      Well, ya got me beat. I fly a 1.75 c.i. Rear Bear, and I don't even get to ride behind the engine; I hafta stand on the ground and watch.

Bet yer girlfriends probly hot too.......

'least I got my scotch.
      Carbon is groovy man...

Comment

Originally posted by C_roundy View Post
        Well, ya got me beat. I fly a 1.75 c.i. Rear Bear, and I don't even get to ride behind the engine; I hafta stand on the ground and watch.

Bet yer girlfriends probly hot too.......

'least I got my scotch.
        A toast to your Rear Bear model My last attempt at an R/C warbird was a .40 size Mustang. It was yellow like Mr. Hoover's, but it never looked as graceful in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Jim View Post
          What was it Pancho Barnes' character said in The Right Stuff?

"We got two categories of pilots around here. We got your prime pilots that get all the hot planes, and we got your pud-knockers who dream about getting the hot planes."
          This pud-knocker dreams of hot planes, even if it's watchin' them from the pits. Can't wait for Sept. Pardon the pun, but I'm RAMPED-up
          The Bear will be ready........and the Witch is hungry for bear-stew.

Comment

Is there "ever" a year the Bear doesn't have some sort of issue? If there ever is, people will go into shock Adapt, Improvise, and Overcome are the words of the day.

Comment

Working...
            X