X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FORTRESS (The Movie)

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
    Should never write off CGI..

Never did. It's the bad contractor who builds the crooked house, not his tools...

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
    This is from a few years ago... wonder where the artist/s went who did it... Though not in HD, flight dynamics are best I've seen.

I could watch that sort of stuff all day long....

That clip is so realistic that it had me fooled the first time I saw it some years back. It's original title is "Merlins".

The video was made by a Japanese animation artist by the name of Tochy. Here is a link to his website, featuring much more eye-candy, especially in the "- Digital WarBird Show ! -" section:

The man is a visual-genius. Many kudos!

OFF-TOPIC EDIT: As I am writing this, a small jet is passing overhead at this very instant. Looks like it's one of Google's "toys" based at Moffett, out for a joy-ride...lucky guys...

Anyway, back on topic....

Originally posted by ArmyMP View Post
    I think the movie with the Skeeters and Spits is "633 Squadron". I remember seeing parts of this movie as a kid eons ago. These are the real deal.....

One thing I didn't like about the movie "633 Squadron" is the claim that the film crew intentionally totaled 3 Mosquitos in the making of a crash scene. If so, then that's blasphemy!
    Last edited by AirDOGGe; 02-22-2012, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Re: FORTRESS (The Movie)

Originally posted by AirDOGGe View Post

Anyway, back on topic....

One thing I didn't like about the movie "633 Squadron" is the claim that the film crew intentionally totaled 3 Mosquitos in the making of a crash scene. If so, then that's blasphemy!
      I have this film too..mossies are wood too...mostly. Think of that technique today with foam and epoxies. I also hate vintage cars getting destroyed in movies.
      http://max3fan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
      X