Be carefull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Be carefull

I was contacted within an hour by CNN wanting to use the footage I posted on YouTube of the Ghost in 2010. I have declined as there is no telling what they will say while showing it.

At least they asked. I have found at least two instances where people copied and reposted all or part of my stuff without permission, in one case edited with news carnage.

I have deleted most of my video from youtube as a result at least for now. That is sad as I think we could all use a look at happier times.

I'm sick about this and need to take a break for awhile.

Take care
    Bill Garnett
    InterstellarDust
    Air Race Fanatic since 1965

Comment

Originally posted by Bill@Interstell View Post
      I'm sick about this and need to take a break for awhile.

Take care
      You take care Bill - I know you'll come back when you've healed a bit... something I feel we all are trying to do the best we can. A break away from the action for awhile can be a good thing.
      Mark K....

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
        "With the help and cooperation of many... I have tried to promote the grand sport of National Championship Air Racing. I've tried to bring it to the attention of the world."
        Wayne deserves your support.

Comment

Read the latest headlines, news stories, and opinion from Politics, Entertainment, Life, Perspectives, and more.

Not withstanding this poorly written article that seems to be mish-mashed together, it's still worth the read. If nothing else to remind us all that the "They" that is referred to in these articles is more than likely us on the message boards and our opinions are being reported by the press with or without our permissions. Remember that we all have a right to our opinion, but this is a public forum and the press can and will use anything that you say.

Comment

Originally posted by split-s View Post
            Some of the best advice I ever got was, "Never miss a good opportunity to shut up".

It's also the first advice I'm likely to forget. Thanks for putting up with me, Boss.

$
            Wow...I thought I was the only person to have ever seen that. MAN IS IT TUFF TO DO!!!!

Yep. Greg

Comment

Working...
            X