Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gonna miss that old man from Texas

YOU GO GRRRL!
    Last edited by mgbf4u; 09-22-2011, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mgbf4u View Post
      "The" artist? The poster I get from the races?
      No not the "race" posters. These were one off's that Chad would do every year that most of the time would get sold to somebody or given.
      I have a copy of one from 2006 I think. Its buried and can't seem to locate it. It would usually be cartoonish style of all the racers going around the pylons and with humoristic word bubbles above them of often times funny things that happened during qualifying or during the race week.
      When I get back in 5 days I'll dig it up and try to scan some of it for ya.
      It is rather large like a BIG poster!!

Comment

Originally posted by spacegrrrl View Post
        Now that my heart has started beating again since I now see that Howard is not "gone" that way, lets all join in a huge...

PARDUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spacegrrrl
        Nice to see I'm not the only one that almost had a heart attack. lol
        sandra@pit-lizards-ultd.net
        http://www.pit-lizards-ultd.net

Comment

Originally posted by steve D View Post
          No not the "race" posters. These were one off's that Chad would do every year that most of the time would get sold to somebody or given.
          I have a copy of one from 2006 I think. Its buried and can't seem to locate it. It would usually be cartoonish style of all the racers going around the pylons and with humoristic word bubbles above them of often times funny things that happened during qualifying or during the race week.
          When I get back in 5 days I'll dig it up and try to scan some of it for ya.
          It is rather large like a BIG poster!!
          I've got a picture of one when Kerch was still wrenching for Tiger.

One caption said: "Hay baler trapped in the body of a Mustang." I'll have to find it and see if I can get a decent scan of it. Funny stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Propellerhead View Post
            I've got a picture of one when Kerch was still wrenching for Tiger.

One caption said: "Hay baler trapped in the body of a Mustang." I'll have to find it and see if I can get a decent scan of it. Funny stuff.
            Square bales of hay popping out of the radiator door on Strega, Furias with a locomotive smokestack... those are the two that always stick with me.

Comment

That would be nice to see. I could use some laughs.

Comment

Working...
              X