• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Bear in Up And Sounding Good

Leo, is it stormy there today?

Comment

Not sure. I'm in Sacto until tonight. I know it was cloudy last night (according to the wife) and is supposed to be in the afternoons and evenings through Tuesday. Just heard a warning on the radio for dry lightning in the Sierras through the weekend.
      Wife is giving swimming lessons today so it can't be too bad. At least yet...
      Personally I like the weather, 80's and some clouds. Mkaes for better pictures and you don't get as badly baked. I know it's no fun to fly in though!
      Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
      airplanenutleo@gmail.com
      thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

The Return of the Rare Bear is upon us.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo View Post
          Not sure. I'm in Sacto until tonight. I know it was cloudy last night (according to the wife) and is supposed to be in the afternoons and evenings through Tuesday. Just heard a warning on the radio for dry lightning in the Sierras through the weekend.
          Wife is giving swimming lessons today so it can't be too bad. At least yet...
          Personally I like the weather, 80's and some clouds. Mkaes for better pictures and you don't get as badly baked. I know it's no fun to fly in though!
          Dry lightning in the sierras isnt good, I live in the sierras...... Better leave my cell phone off while at the NCAR just in case the wifey calls....

Comment

What's that Hon? The house burned down last Tuesday? Couldn't reach me? No reception out there you know...
            Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
            airplanenutleo@gmail.com
            thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Originally posted by Leo View Post
              What's that Hon? The house burned down last Tuesday? Couldn't reach me? No reception out there you know...
              Egggggggsactly

Comment

Anyone know if S. Dawson was the pilot for these test hops or if there is a "test pilot" for checking out systems? Thanks!
                Tommy

Comment

Originally posted by marada mx3 View Post
                  Anyone know if S. Dawson was the pilot for these test hops or if there is a "test pilot" for checking out systems? Thanks!
                  Tommy
                  Both Stew and John are flying. Not really test hops, more recreational flying.

Comment

R&R with the "seductive bitch"...
                    Sky Critter

Comment

Working...
                    X