Unofficial AAFO fundraiser idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unofficial AAFO fundraiser idea

Welcome to the Hangar Tyler! I saw the notice of your donation even before I got to your first post (early posts go into a queue to keep out SPAMMERS)

You folks who did and are donating really warm my heart... nobody holds a gun to you and you just donate out of the goodness of your hearts...

This is a very special group here at AAFO.COM!

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

You folks who did and are donating really warm my heart... nobody holds a gun to you and you just donate out of the goodness of your hearts...
      Wayne, we do what we do because you do what you do.simple. GREAT STUFF FOR US!
      lunch money coming for you and yours, not much.
      my now second favorite son of my sister has decided to get married labor day weekend
      i have to travel up to Salem,OR for the wedding which takes away all the bucks for Reno
      I saved. gotta still go somehow!
      thanks Wayne, Ric Taylor aka THE LOW PASS KID
      p.s. you gonna get that video of the .17 and .24 running the course up soon?
      after the races of course....

Comment

Hey Pass... thanks man!!

On that video.. all's I gotta do is figure out how to upload it to Youtube, then link it here...

Keep my wits about me for the next batch of days, I should be able to get that done.... (scratches head smilie)

Been doin too much physical activity latey for a sixty year old dood.. (lol) wearing myself out.

Back on topic.. I'm back home at the beach until I leave for RENO... I'll try to concentrate... lemme see what I can do!
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Done... Thanks Wayne

Lynn

Comment

Hey Wayne,
            I don't get here often enough, but I sure appreciate your efforts to keep this site going.
            Thank You, and all of the regular contributors for keeping those of us that just can't make the trip every year on the edge of our seats.

let the races begin!!!!

73 (ham speak)

Jim

Comment

Working...
            X