Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What were the Winnings $$$ for the different classes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WINNINGS???? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Originally posted by JET1 View Post
    .....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..........b ig breath........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......h e said winnings......big breath.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha........
    I guess the question should have been phrased like this: "How much did you loose coming to the Reno Air Races after your winnings?"

Comment

Re: What were the Winnings $$$ for the different classes?

"If you hoot with the owls at night you can't soar with the eagles (biplanes) in the morning."

No hand crafted beer for the biplan'ers, just Budweiser and lots of it.

Comment

Re: WINNINGS???? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Originally posted by SkyvanDelta View Post
        I guess the question should have been phrased like this: "How much did you loose coming to the Reno Air Races after your winnings?"
        Maybe a loose hose or clamp but that is about all they loose.

Comment

Originally posted by stuntflyr View Post
          600 for race insurance, and I was last in the Silver making 1800 bucks.
          I was questioning this with my Wife during race week. Saw a couple of aircraft insurance trailers in the pits. For what? Is it possible to get hull insurance on the airframe, or is the insurance just liability in case other peoples property is damaged? Or is it like most insurance, if you open your wallet far enough you can insure anything?

Comment

Yes, hull insurance is available. For almost anything. The premiums are really high for some airplanes, I've heard. Mine was 600 bucks 12 years ago.
            There is a requirement for a specific liability rider for the races and you cannot enter without it.

Comment

Yes, hull insurance is available. For almost anything. The premiums are really high for some airplanes, I've heard. Mine was 600 bucks 12 years ago.
              There is a requirement for a specific liability rider for the races and you cannot enter without it.

Comment

Working...
              X