Engine woes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Engine woes?

New engine ran on test truck for an hour tonight. More tomorrow and load it in the flyin machine tomorrow afternoon. The facts..............

Comment

Ridge Runner III is going to rock the world again this year....
      thanks for the straight **** about the engine Mike.
      Rampking

Comment

Originally posted by Hans Oberev View Post
        Wayne, so far so good?
        Spoke with both Dan and Eric.. all good, Danny is going to qualify a different airplane tomorrow, then he's off to ensure that RR is ready to rumble...

While I know he and is airplane have a pretty large fan base and following... I don't think Dan Martin and his efforts have ever gotten the attention they deserve!

Smack him upside the head with hardship being at RENO and he just shrugs it off and keeps coming..

Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

I agree Wayne. I've never figured out why more fans aren't cheering for Dan and Ridgerunner III's "less is more" battle against the big boys.

I mentioned this to the RRIII crew when I was buying my T-shirt in the pits after the races last year, and they seemed to be really pleased that people were noticing what they accomplished against the highly modified planes.

Here's predicting a top 3 finish in the Gold for Dan and RRIII this year!

Comment

Working...
          X