Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Gold Unlimited Race Prospects and more....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2010 Gold Unlimited Race Prospects and more....

Originally posted by planecrazy2 View Post
    And Wayne, info is info, how can anyone ask that non-life and death race plane info not be published if it appears elsewhere? And is a credited and credible source?
    From the beginning, we have always respected requests to not publicize information shared with us by AC owners/crew/pilots... I'd love to be able to report the "news" as we get it.. however, I don't think we'd keep the respected position we hold (as a website), or get the "leads" we do get, if we just grabbed and ran with everything we are told...

I can't always understand the reasoning behind anyone's wish to not spread the news across the web, but I will always keep my word when asked not to "run with it"...

Although I knew the information in question would be largely "out there" and figured it would eventually wind up on the board.. I still hold with my word when I ask "can I go public?" and am told, "maybe not a good idea" by the source..

Would I love to get the "scoop"? Darn right.. will I violate trust to get it? Nope... Will we get scooped from time to time? Sure...

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Great answer Wayne & keep the forum that way.I know it isn't always easy but you do a great job. You well know you can't please everybody.
      Lockheed Bob

Comment

What he said!

Comment

Wayne, all noted and understood, for the most part....

I hope the owner/crew and pilots of the teams understand you can't be 100% responsible for every post that yahoo members like me and others throw on the board for public consumption.

Thanks for allowing it stay posted.

Cheers,

Glen
          '71 S.D.1000, '85-'91,'94',95,'97-'99,'02,'04,'06,'08,'10,'13,'14 NCAR.

Comment

Wayne, ditto what Lockheed Bob said! Journalistic integrity seems to in short supply these days. Keep up the great work, see you at the races.

Frank

Comment

Working...
            X