Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fan Sponsor Program; Unleashed Air Racing

Good news! Unleashed Air Racing has signed a major sponsor:

ALL e RC - Your Hyperion Headquarters and Your No. 1 Electric RC Source for Hyperion Lithium Polymer Batteries and Lipo Chargers, Gaui Helicopters, Align T-rex, GWS, Hitec, Multiplex, Castle Creations, APC Propellers, Dubro, Thunder Power Lipoly Batteries, Quest Rockets, and more.

Thanks to Dave Sobel! Check out the site if you're into RC aircraft and helicopters!
    Scotty G

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty G View Post
      Thanks very much, Jerry! I got your emails, too. If I'm up at FFZ to have lunch with my friends, I'll see if you're around!
      Scotty, I'm also at DVT (my hangar is on the North side) and also have a T-Shade at SDL. I spend most of my time at DVT but I do get around, when I'm not busy with air shows.

Comment

All of the AAFOers and WAPsters have been completely AWESOME with the Unleashed Fan Sponsor program.

THANK YOU!!!!

We're going to wind down the sign-up for the Fan Sponsor program this weekend so we can send in our shirt order. For those that have come aboard - thanks very much for your support! We appreciate it!

For those on the fence, here's our page and all the info you'll need:

Thanks again, and fly safe!
        Scotty G

Comment

You do fly safe and win with Unleashed Scotty!!
          Last edited by taglialavore; 08-16-2010, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Well, I don't know if I'll win... A lot of people would have to break for THAT to happen!!!!

But I'll still be pushing it way over redline...
            Scotty G

Comment

Hey Scotty, my wife and I are sending in our sponsporships today so I am hoping that it gets to you from Jiggs, Nevada by the 20th like you wanted. If it doesn't, please include (2) X-large t-shirts in you order for us!
              We hope to make it by to meet you and the crew in the pits if possible, when you're not too busy.
              I have to say this is great way for fans to have the opportunity to throw some support at an air racing team and kinda feel a part of something. Albeit a very small financial part...but a part none-the-less!

Go Unleashed and fly safe!

James and Ali Riordan

Comment

James and Ali,

$40 bucks a race team doesn't have to spend is still $40! We really appreciate the aupport everone has given us. We have you guys on the list for shirts!
                Scotty G

Comment

I was in Jiggs approx. 25 years ago- do they still have the sign in the bar about the Half Fast waitress ?
                  Russ
                  Knotty Girl Crew

Comment

Scotty,
                    I sent in my sponsor app. last night. I look forward to meeting you and the crew in Reno.
                    Marc

Comment

Marc,

Thanks very much!
                      Scotty G

Comment

Russ,
                        Yep, I believe they still have that sign hanging up. Infact I don't think anything has ever been taken down from the walls of that bar in the last 25 years or more! Just added to!
                        James

Comment

James- Didn't they have a mounted head from a "two headed calf' on the wall also ?
                          Stop by the Knotty Girl pit in the f-1 hangar and say hi or stop by the BBQ at St Michaels Friday night if you're able, always neat to make new race fan friends
                          Russ
                          Knotty Girl Crew

Comment

Hi guys and gals,

We didn't have a photographer as part of the crew of Unleashed this year, so we don't have a lot of photos of our little foray for 2010.

I'd like to request if you have photos, and you feel like sharing them with us, please email me the shots in their original size and format. (WarbirdAeroPress@cox.net) We'd love to have them, and probably use a number of the good ones in our DVD yearbook.

We'd be happy to send a copy of the DVD to contributors when we're done with it.

For those that participated in our Fan Sponsor program, and didn't get to pick up your shirts at Reno - we're sending those out via US Mail on Wednesday. There are one or two people that I've left messages with so we can get your complete address. We had a great year, and we really appreciate your support. We hope you had as much fun being a part of our team as we enjoyed having you.

Personally, it was a huge honor for me to carry your names on Unleashed during every flight we made.

We have a VERY small number of 2010 Fan Sponsor t-shirts left, as well as some of our 2006 race shirts. Sizes vary. If you're interested in picking one up, contact me first to see if your size is available and we'll go from there. Prices will be $25 shipped to CONUS.

Thanks in advance for your consideration on the photos.
                            Scotty G

Comment

Scotty, I would appreciate a lot, if possible, you enclose with my shirt a signed picture of Unleashed and you. Tell me if I owe you a difference and IŽll pay for it.
                              Thank you

Comment

Hey Scott,
                                Great to meet you at Reno and love the concept of a "Fan" sponsored a/c. I'm a bit tardy in going thru my shots this year but hope to do so this week. I'll forward along what I have that may be worthy of publishing. I wasn't able to get to Sport Pylons much this year and given I was trying different techniques for the smaller classes I suspect I'll have fewer than normal quality shots.

Be happy to contribute images to the team taken from Sport Pylons next year as well. Since I'm assigned to Middle 3 (T-6 class only), I'll have much more time to catch all the classes in action.

Again, thanks for your time in the pits this year...see you in less than 50 weeks!

Owen
                                Owen Ashurst
                                Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
                                http://airbossone.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X