Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Updates on the Fast Boys

Originally posted by Lockheed Bob View Post
    It would be nice if "Tiger" bought his old "Dago Red" back. I still have people that don't know it was his to start with.

Well if the bank didn't want 4-5 times what it is actually worth, they might find a buyer for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Race5 View Post
      Well if the bank didn't want 4-5 times what it is actually worth, they might find a buyer for it.
      Hmmm...So, what is the bank asking for it, and where can one find that information?

Comment

2 mil is the asking price by Bank of America for a disassembled Dago, how complete it is is not clear either. Apparently BofA is/was calling aviation museums and offering it up for sale.

This info came from a post on WAP. It sounds plausible.

Comment

I would really like to see a strong finish for Voodoo this year. Those guys really deserve it. They are getting closer and closer and I really want to see their effort rewarded.

If the Bear shows up ready to really play I would not be surprised to see Strega and the Bear push themselves past the point of no return as early as saturday. A reliable Voodoo would be in a good position to take advantage of that, provided a certain ghostly spirit doesn't creep in there.....
          Last edited by flyingjibus; 05-21-2010, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jarrodeu View Post
            Are they still planning on putting a boiler in there?

Jarrod
            Not for 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Box A35 View Post
              2 mil is the asking price by Bank of America for a disassembled Dago, how complete it is is not clear either. Apparently BofA is/was calling aviation museums and offering it up for sale.

This info came from a post on WAP. It sounds plausible.

Uh, that is for N5410V. If it was for Dago Red and there would've been deals.

Comment

This was posted on Dago Red Facebook page May 9th...

Dago Red Mustang Air Race Hey everyone ~ Just wanted to let you know there are some things stirring and I am waiting for some final decisions before updating everyone. Things (some of which are very exciting) will be moving forward - but timing is what we are waiting to find out more on. We just want to say "thanks again" to all of you for being a fan of Dago Red and we appreciate your patience so very much!
                Don

Hauler Driver Looking for a Hauler to Drive ..
                Any Race Team Need One?

Comment

Originally posted by Hauler Driver View Post
                  This was posted on Dago Red Facebook page May 9th...

Dago Red Mustang Air Race Hey everyone ~ Just wanted to let you know there are some things stirring and I am waiting for some final decisions before updating everyone. Things (some of which are very exciting) will be moving forward - but timing is what we are waiting to find out more on. We just want to say "thanks again" to all of you for being a fan of Dago Red and we appreciate your patience so very much!
                  Yeah, but...really? The page makes no mention of the repo and refers to the website shutdown as a simple re-design. Seems dubious at best.

Comment

Originally posted by stuntflyr View Post
                    Uh, that is for N5410V. If it was for Dago Red and there would've been deals.
                    Huh?? There isn't a Mustang on the planet worth $2 million, let alone a pile of parts.

Comment

can f1s be part of this fast mover talk cause I got 1 little secret

Comment

Originally posted by f1-69 View Post
                        can f1s be part of this fast mover talk cause I got 1 little secret
                        Oh now let me see...it's fast, it's small, and I think everyone is going to just love the news. Yet another reason to look forward to September!!

How's 69 looking these days? Is it still going to come to Reno with that new look you talked about?

Comment

it just getting underway.but it is gonna look killer , exact copy of warlock with my sponsors of coarse.still tryin to get the number 75, as far as the other thing yeppers its little and fast and i think undefeated or uncounqered or somthin cant wait for both , many updates soon.

Comment

Originally posted by T. Adams View Post
                            Huh?? There isn't a Mustang on the planet worth $2 million, let alone a pile of parts.

Oh, I agree with you there. The other guy mentioned the price. I wrote "deals". Asking and sale price are two different things.
                            There isn't anyone except the principals that are going to know anything until it's all over, so anything written on a fan website by anyone but the principal is just speculation.

Comment

Originally posted by stuntflyr View Post
                              Oh, I agree with you there. The other guy mentioned the price. I wrote "deals". Asking and sale price are two different things.
                              There isn't anyone except the principals that are going to know anything until it's all over, so anything written on a fan website by anyone but the principal is just speculation.
                              Just so you know, that mere "fan website" IS being written with information given directly by the principals. It is run by the persons in charge of marketing for Dago Red. As much information is being given as possible given the circumstances.
                              Biplane Race #3

Comment

Originally posted by flyboycpa View Post
                                Just so you know, that mere "fan website" IS being written with information given directly by the principals. It is run by the persons in charge of marketing for Dago Red. As much information is being given as possible given the circumstances.
                                Marketing for what? A pile of parts? And as I understand it, there is currently one principal - the bank. Are they in charge of marketing for the bank as well?

I'm sorry to be such a red ass, but this whole situation has stunk to high heaven for over a year now, and as far as I'm concerned, what goes around, comes around.

Now, go ahead and blast away...

SA
                                Last edited by Smee Again; 05-23-2010, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X