"Rare Air '07"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Rare Air '07"

[Last 'toon. CPU goes in the shop today, I'll catch up on messages next week, hopefully.]

SEPTEMBER TOPS: An extra round of congratulations goes to Michael Brown and his “September Pops” racing team for not only winning both Gold and Silver Unlimited trophies with their Sea Furies, but for besting two P-51s with their twin-engine Grumman Tigercat in the Silver finals as well. The first time that happened, in the 1968 Bronze when John Lear placed 5th in a Douglas A-26 and passed a Mustang, it was claimed that three fighter jocks from Nellis AFB committed suicide off the back of the grandstands!
    Attached Files
    "Man was meant to fly -- the earth is for worms!"
    Martin Caidin

Comment

Re: "Rare Air '07"

Before this thread ultimately sinks to the bottom of the page, finally disappears around the corner and into the depthless sea of the archives, thanks for checking out my 'toons.

In 2007, I spread dozens of copies of "RA'07" to pilots and crew in the pits. I never heard word-one back from anyone, so the 2,700+ views and several comments this thread has attracted are much appreciate.

CAVU,

$
      "Man was meant to fly -- the earth is for worms!"
      Martin Caidin

Comment

Working...
      X