• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tuesday updates

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
    I don't see your reasoning..

I said "quite possibly"...

If someone does something really well, maybe better than anyone before them, and you give them a pat on the back. How is that "disrespectful" to anyone? ALL of the pilots there were smiling, they respect Stephen, he's amazing and they know it. I doubt any of them resent him in any way...

Hey wayne.. I think you just got poked in the ribs here bud..

Cheers

Wolfee

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
      If someone does something really well, maybe better than anyone before them, and you give them a pat on the back. How is that \"disrespectful\" to anyone? ALL of the pilots there were smiling, they respect Stephen, he\'s amazing and they know it. I doubt any of them resent him in any way...
      I also doubt that any of them refer to him as Stephen. Not even his parents...since that\'s not his name.

Comment

We're from the South - We'll just call him Jr! (Junior, for those of you who don't follow nascar...)[referencing Dale Earnhardt Jr., if ya'll didn't understand that]

I'm a Tony Stewart fan, and a HUGE Bear fan BTW. (But love to see Mr. Hinton Jr. kicking butt! Let's pass this sport on to future generations!) See ya'll Saturday at the BBQ!

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Jim View Post
          I also doubt that any of them refer to him as Stephen. Not even his parents...since that\'s not his name.
          Ok nitpicker... I post late when tired.. thanks for the spelling correction..

Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
          X