Goin' Crazy!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Goin' Crazy!!!

As "bajadreamers" said it is easy to spot someone with the Air Race Addiction! Currently my den has a "P51" crankshaft table an easy chair side table, and a credenza table all made from "Merli'n's Magic's" motor parts. These tables will be displayed and avialable in the Merlin's Magic pit this year. Please stop by the pits and pick up a new table for your den or work space. It would be great to hear about the other artifact displays people have or want. There will also be some smaller artifacts including a "Fuselage Panel" ripped from Merlin's Magic in the 2006 pit accident. Here is a link to pictures of some of the artifacts comming to the pits for 2009.

We make 100% real dry carbon fiber car & motorcycle accessories . Such as Tesla accessories, Porshce accessories, Caddilac accessories, BMW accessories etc. High quality we offer with the good price.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Leo View Post
      Or a workspace that looks like this...
      My kinda office Leo. See ya in a few. ss

Comment

Most definately! Looking forward to it.
        When are you arriving?
        Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
        airplanenutleo@gmail.com
        thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Just had 5 T-6's buzz my house in NW Reno!!! Can't wait to head out to RTS and eventually see them going around the pylons!!!

Comment

Or a workspace that looks like this...
            If my cage looked like that I'd never get any work done! It's bad enough when they catch me staring at my 100+ pic Reno screensaver

My living room is mostly Reno stuff everywhere, and there's two full sized props in it as well. Great conversation starters....

We usually leave Friday and can't leave til Sat this year - I really wanna go NOW.

Rachel

Comment

Most definately! Looking forward to it.
              When are you arriving?
              Think Brant is arriving Sat. I'm driving down from Klamath on Sunday. Should be there around 1-2.

Comment

Originally posted by spinner View Post
                Think Brant is arriving Sat. I'm driving down from Klamath on Sunday. Should be there around 1-2.
                Hey, I'm layin beside BeerNazi in Klamath NoFalls getting ready to leave our motel for Reno.. this IS really a nice area!

Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
                X