• Show
Clear All

Re: Evan's Eleven!!

Happy Birthday Evan!

Race 68

Comment

EVAN,
      IF YOU WOULD LIKE A CARTOON SKETCH OF YOUR FAVORITE AIRPLANE SEND ME AN ADDRESS WHERE TO MAIL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Thanks, KC

Comment

Happy Birthday Evan!
        Will Whiteside and Team SteadFast

Comment

Wow you guys, thank so much! You guys are the best!

My dad picked me up and today we spent the day at the Wings Over Wine Country show. Argonaut flew and Will had Steadfast there (It didn't fly but for some reason it looked faster!)

I got a bunch of great pictures (I hope) and I got an awesome interview with a great friend! I'll let you know when I's done.

Thank you SOOOO much for being so nice and wishing me Happy Birthday.

You'll see me at Reno walking around with a camera and a bright orange vest that says MEDIA on the back. Stop me and say hi!

Evan
          http://evanflys.com/

Comment

Oh man Evan, that was you and your dad. you should have said you'd be there!
            WW

Comment

Originally posted by evanflys View Post

You'll see me at Reno walking around with a camera and a bright orange vest that says MEDIA on the back. Stop me and say hi!

Evan

Hopefully you and your dad can come to the AAFO BBQ and meet everyone. It's fun to put faces to the names
              Rachel

Comment

Hey Evan, I didn't realize it was you getting a ride from Eddie. I had just parked the Twin Comanche on the ramp behind you when you were starting up! The friends I was taking to visit Princeton enjoyed watching the loops and rolls you did after takeoff!

Here's a pic, and also the stocker Stearman that was being towed just before you left.

Happy Birthday!

Tim
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by flyride View Post
                  Hey Evan, I didn't realize it was you getting a ride from Eddie. I had just parked the Twin Comanche on the ramp behind you when you were starting up! The friends I was taking to visit Princeton enjoyed watching the loops and rolls you did after takeoff!

Here's a pic, and also the stocker Stearman that was being towed just before you left.

Happy Birthday!

Tim
                  Ha! That's a funny coincidence. Princeton has some great food.

You should have seen all the stuff Eddie and I did when we went further south. I love hammerheads!
                  We did everything except the outside stuff. We couldn't get the harness tight enough and he was afraid I'd wriggle out - or barf!
                  In that pic you can see my dad tightening the harness.

Evan

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteside View Post
                    Oh man Evan, that was you and your dad. you should have said you'd be there!
                    WW
                    Hey Will! I thought for sure we'd run into you. We saw you pulling Steadfast in the morning but didn't bump into you. Hope to see you soon! And I hope you easily break 400! Steadfast looks like a mini P-47 with out the spinner!

Evan

Comment

Working...
                    X