f1s coming to the show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: f1s coming to the show

Re: f169, guess we could all four race, winner gets Gold, second gets Silver, third gets Bronze, and tail end Charlie goes home empty handed. Sure would be lonesome in the F1 hangar though, wouldn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by retroaviation View Post
      Yup, that's what I was referring to. And I understand now that it is simply a joke. I just hear many folks who take pride in being wreckless. One of which frequents this forum. Heck, we even had one fella come in our hangar (many years ago) bragging how he "broke the wings" on his highly modified Pitts Special. It was certainly pretty impressive, since the Pitts is one of the finest airplanes built, but it didn't impress us in the way he thought it would.

So, I'm sorry to have strayed off topic, but I thought I should just explain why I brought that up. We just don't need any wreckless folks at the Races. So, once again, I understand your signature line is merely an inside joke and not wrecklessness.

Gary
      I take flying very seriously and would never be a reckless pilot on the course. I am never a reckless pilot but with all the talk of pilots being less than competent to be on the course I would never want to add my name to that list.
      CFI/CFII/MEI
      www.FLYMARKPOLLARD.com
      www.InvertedCast.com - InvertedCast, The All Aviation Podcast!

Comment

ill take tail end charlie just to get to race, and ill even try not to be to danerously

Comment

Originally posted by f1-69 View Post
          so by my count thats four so far right #22,68,69,98
          Add #13 N-A-Rush, that's 5
          F1 Race 98 & 99

Comment

Originally posted by jhall@jetav.com View Post
            Add #13 N-A-Rush, that's 5
            I saw a "list", though it did not itemize, it had 21 confirmed IF1 entries! Unlimited was FULL FIELD.. All other classes were very close to full field, going to be an exciting year!

Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

RARA normally publishes the list of entrants on their web site, haven't seen it yet.
              F1 Race 98 & 99

Comment

watkins is coming w/ 2 i think , limelite and the x wing fighter(eze)

Comment

guess i figured out who the reckless one was hu! way to look past the bull@#$% you here and try to get to know someone! thanks you wont be bothered again

Comment

anybody know how many are coming yet

Comment

Originally posted by f1-69 View Post
                      guess i figured out who the reckless one was hu! way to look past the bull@#$% you here and try to get to know someone! thanks you wont be bothered again
                      Wayne Sagar
                      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

just a misunderstanding that i hope is fixed, this is all suppost to be fun, that is why we do it

Comment

Working...
                        X