CZECH MATE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CZECH MATE

Mr Wingman contributes to make Czech Mate look much nicer with these kind of awesome photos.

Comment

Originally posted by race86 View Post

Don't forget the Tommy burgers this year!
      Maybe i'm misunderstanding the joke, but they just had the grand opening of the new Fudruckers burger joint at the Legends mall in Sparks this morning. The featured burger is a one pound behemoth! It would go great with a couple of ice cold beers!(errr....wine....)
      "Racefuel, It's not just for breakfast anymore!" http://www.twracefotos.net

Comment

Originally posted by Leo View Post
        Me thinks that Sir Jackson has drawn a line in yon sand, daring the noble Lord Smoot to cross. Brave knights, mount your steeds and let the joust commence!
        Forsake your red wine, witches, warlocks and bears so rare. THIS is the contest to watch!
        I've learned well-enough over the last 35-years to avoid making major predictions ahead-of-time, regarding the possible outcomes at air racing events ("Just when ya think ya know- ya NEVER know!").

But even w/that said, I think I've gotta go along w/Leo's thoughts about this particular Unlimited Class matchup - definately some real rivalry here for great duels to be had between these two teams this coming Sept. out on the Stead Field racecourse.

However, unless 'The Plan' for Dreadnought this year is to serve as testbed for Furias' full-blown race-prepared corncob motor... I believe a now-refined Czech Mate running-reliably at the speeds she put out at PRS, will impact the potential for seeing these two dogfighting together as much as they might. Guess we'll just have to wait & see when the time comes, huh?

DBD
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by t-dub View Post
          Maybe i'm misunderstanding the joke, but they just had the grand opening of the new Fudruckers burger joint at the Legends mall in Sparks this morning. The featured burger is a one pound behemoth! It would go great with a couple of ice cold beers!(errr....wine....)
          Tommy's is a Los Angeles burger joint that used to serve the best, sloppiest burgers in the world. I say used to, 'cause I haven't been there in over 20 years, and I don't know if they're still open.
          Sure would be good with a beer or two.........................

Comment

Nice shots as usual Bucky! I love the first one! Nice composure with the angle, clouds, and Smoot lookin' at you.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bigger Al View Post
              Tommy's is a Los Angeles burger joint that used to serve the best, sloppiest burgers in the world. I say used to, 'cause I haven't been there in over 20 years, and I don't know if they're still open.
              Sure would be good with a beer or two.........................
              Thanks for the clarification Bigger Al! Burgers and beer always go together great!

Comment

Originally posted by t-dub View Post
                Thanks for the clarification Bigger Al! Burgers and beer always go together great!
                Along with a foxy redhead!
                Sherm a.k.a "Smooter"

www.fighterpilotred.com

Comment

Now yer talkin'..........

Comment

Hey, maybe we should get some good homemeade chili to toss on the burgers at this year's AAFO BBQ! If that doesn't draw out guys like Smooter, then I dunno what will. Well, mebbe a couple of those redheads..............

Comment

Originally posted by Bigger Al View Post
                      Hey, maybe we should get some good homemeade chili to toss on the burgers at this year's AAFO BBQ! If that doesn't draw out guys like Smooter, then I dunno what will. Well, mebbe a couple of those redheads..............

Redheads?? did someone say Redheads???

Count me in then!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X