Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Furis

Originally posted by Sneauxman
    Where is the other Furias line? The details are not secret nor are they being kept secret by those who are working on the plane. What's all the heavy handed fuss?
    I don't do mushroom well (you know, kept in the dark and covered with horse doo doo).
    How bout I give you the phone number of the person who asked me to pull some information, and to keep my trap shut about details until he cleared me to do so?

Don't really appreciate having to be the bad guy here.... I do my best to promote the sport, provide information when I can and provide a place where others can do the same.... All with an eye on what the people doing the work want said...

Once in a while... I look at the bill for this server when it comes monthly (this aint on no $5.00 a month shared web space deal) and I ask myself.... the obvious question...

PM me, I'll send you the phone number of the person of whom I speak and I'll tell you what I think as well if you'd like to hear it..

Tim... you're really special.. that's all I have to say about you...

Thanks all for your support...

Out....

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Warbird ownership

Check your PM's Wayne.
      Last edited by T. Adams; 12-08-2008, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Gee i must be in the 5% of those who frequent these boards who do not know who Furias' new owner(s) is/are and to be honest,
        I for one am glad that Wayne and the other moderators here respect the wishes of people who don't want information posted. It's easy to stand on the safe side of the fence and criticise those on the flightline doing the hard work.
        Me personally, all though id love to know who is the lucky S.O.B to own a super fury like furias but am quite happy to find out when that person(s) are good and ready for the info to be released.....
        Wayne & the other moderators, you do a great job keeping the peace here, keep up the great work.
        race fan, photographer with more cameras than a camera store

Comment

So I don't know who bought it but I know I've always loved the plane so I am hoping it is a secret because someone is giving it to me for Christmas and doesn't want to spoil the surprise! :-)

Michele

Comment

Re: Furis (Furias)

Now I'm "Furias" Space Girl. I thought now where am I going to park it? Wayne keep up the good work,it doesn't matter who owns it as long as it shows up at Reno 09 & race ready.Everything in due time.
            Lockheed Bob

Comment

Working...
            X