I would like to Congratulate....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I would like to Congratulate....

I don't think that Voodoo is very fond of Roush parts. And I believe that both Strega and Dago were running Roush parts in their Merlins. Coincedence?
    My heart starts beating again in September.

Comment

Mrs Sparrow here.

There are NO Roush parts in the Dago Motor. Please if you don't know don't print. This is were misinformation starts.!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrow
        Mrs Sparrow here.

There are NO Roush parts in the Dago Motor. Please if you don't know don't print. This is were misinformation starts.!!!!!!!
        I was only commenting on Strega's motor. And only mentioned it because of the Rousch stickers on the plane and seeing Jack in the pit. I have no factual info on the motor ran in Dago Red so I dont comment.

Bob

Comment

My comments were directed at Dwyer

Comment

Mrs Sparrow here.

Dago Red would have been about the last place I'd have gone looking for Roush parts.... There or maybe in Dreadnought's tail-wheel.

Comment

Mrs Sparrow here.

VERY SORRY. THANKS FOR THE CORRECTION. HOPE YOU NOTICED THE "I BELIEVE" IN THAT MESSAGE. I DIDN'T MEAN TO RUFFLE FEATHERS, OR SPREAD UNTRUTHES. I DID NOT KNOW FOR SURE, JUST WAS TOLD BY MY UNCLE. YOU KNOW HOW WORD TO MOUTH WORKS. SORRY TO HAVE KEPT IT GOING. HOPE YOU DON'T HOLD IT AGAINST ME. WE WERE VERY HAPPY TO SEE THE MERLINS HOLDING TOGETHER THIS YEAR. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND CONGRATULATIONS!
              Last edited by DWYER; 09-17-2008, 10:01 AM.
              My heart starts beating again in September.

Comment

So how did the Merlin hold up in Miss A?
                " The sins of the father are told by the son"

Comment

Working...
                X