• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BBQ Saturday signup

Originally posted by ebutner
    See you there!

Eric
    I'd love to say I'm a definite (sinc we will have a trailer in the church RV lot) but Saturday always has the wife dragging me into town that night for shows and such. We always enjoyed the Rare Bear BBQ, with that no longer being done, I would love to try to make the AAFO do!

If drop-ins are allowed and I can make it, can I still come by? If all my friends go, we should have about 5 to 8 people. Can we "pay at the door"? I'll bring Samuel Adams! heheheh

Don
    Go Bear!

Comment

You and crew are welcome! This is going to be a cool get together. See you then.

Eric

P.S. Samual is welcome too.....
      Cheers

Comment

Put me down for 1- possibly 2. The better half is thinking about coming out to the races with me one day but nothing is definite yet on that count. Let me know if there is anything else you need !
        Knotty Girl Crew

Comment

Put me down for 1 maybe 2 if wife comes. Thanks
          Lockheed Bob

Comment

Am I screwed up? Is the BBQ on Saturday 13th? I was of the opinion that it was Saturdy 6th. If it is indeed on the 13th, I will certainly be there. Straighten me out, I may be having a "senior moment".

Larry

Comment

Originally posted by bluffman
              Am I screwed up? Is the BBQ on Saturday 13th? I was of the opinion that it was Saturdy 6th. If it is indeed on the 13th, I will certainly be there. Straighten me out, I may be having a "senior moment".
              Larry, you are FAR from screwed up but ROGER the 13th!!!

Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

We're still in, but the motorcycle is a question mark at this point. I heard some noises in the motor on a ride a few days ago, and the subsequent inspection revealed the need for a new timing chain. Not a big deal, but now I'm waiting on parts...............

Comment

Working...
                X