X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Update on Red Bull P-38??

FlyBus-

Have you been smoking something? Is this a serious post? I don't even know where to start except to say go ahead and add me to that "dooshebags" list as it appears I'll fit right in.

Ken Dwelle
    dooshebag

"White Lightning, Critical Mass, Precious Metal, ETC, should be in only one of two places; Waiting to be in Stead in September, or in the Smithsonian (or something similar).

There is a picture in another thread of a bunch of Mustangs sitting out rotting in a field. In the distant future there will a picture of the ramp at Stead in another thread filled with people posting "If only I had known"

The problem here is that there is no one throwing money at preserving racing history. If there was some group who made it financially feasible for someone to off load these racers as is, we would not see racers being turned into two seat hanger queens for dooshebags like tom cruise to play around with and then ground loop."

Comment

Ken,

Ignore the rants of the clueless lunatics. You sir are NO dooshebag.

I loved watching CM fly but those days are over. From what you have shared so far via posts, and your son's website, it is obvious the Dwelle family is treating the rebuild of the aircraft with a tremendous amount of care and respect. I, for one, will always treasure the chances I had to see it fly as CM but I can't wait to see it roll out of the hangar ready to fly again.

Comment

Ken,

Can I call you Mr. Doochebag?

Can I have a ride in your 2 seat "doochebag Seafury" when your done?

Dang............some people!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lance
          Ken,

Ignore the rants of the clueless lunatics. You sir are NO dooshebag.

I loved watching CM fly but those days are over. From what you have shared so far via posts, and your son's website, it is obvious the Dwelle family is treating the rebuild of the aircraft with a tremendous amount of care and respect. I, for one, will always treasure the chances I had to see it fly as CM but I can't wait to see it roll out of the hangar ready to fly again.
          Shhhh.............Tom is the dad..............but your ok with this post.

Comment

I was referring to Ken's son who built the website that is tracking the rebuild. Not bad for a 13 year old.

Comment

This thread certainly has gotten more "personal" than I'd ever imagined it would...

I shared a "somewhat" overly passionate opinion about WL and its future... tainted by how Red Bull got the idea for RB Air Racing in the first place.. (PM me if you want the story, I do not have the warchest to say anything further about them in public)

That this thread turned on me was completely expected and accepted (though, some of the responses might be considered somewhat overstated, as was my original post )

I did not appreciate the derogatory comment about Mr and Mrs Cruise and now, this comment has spun about as out of control as this thread has others are taking offense at things posted and, well...

It aint goin' nowhere but down from here...

I think wisdom dictates that we put the lock on this one and put the whole mess to bed.. The opinions stated on both sides of the fence will be in the archives but the inclination to throw arrows by reading them will not be quite so easy to respond to..

TIA...
              Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
              X