Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Suzanne Pleshette -P-51 race pilot

Thanks Hattend, I'm a ordering.
    Pat McCormick! And sometimes Bob March, who was also Captain Sattelite on the afternoon cartoon show. I even took a bus from Pacifica to Vallejo once, alone, to my grandparents house to meet him when he was in a 4th of July parade there. My grandfather was some board meber of some such so I had an in. Captain Sattelite was pretty cool to this 3rd grader.
    My wife found Cloud Dancer for me last year on VHS on E-bay. The copy she got me was'nt much better than the one I taped off of TV years ago. I've burned it to keep it from wearing anymore. Sure wish it would come out in DVD.
    Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
    airplanenutleo@gmail.com
    thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Originally posted by Skyracer
      And this time of year just BEGS for a viewing of "Gypsy Angels" starring Vanna White and Warlock. Here's a link to a trailer:

Watch movie trailers, tv show previews, and game trailers from the world's largest destination of entertainment previews!

Hey Jim... THANKS.. that's one I never knew about but will go on my list of movies to try to find!

I'm trying to build a library with ever aviation movie ever made.. (LONG way to go) good and bad..

DVD's are awesome because they take up so little space!

I seriously wish I could obtain copies and marketing rights to some of these old obscure movies that are no longer available any other way... hummn... will have to look into this.. anyone (TOR_DP, you listening) have any idea of how to approach and whom to approach on a project of this sort (out of print movies)??

Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Name was Mitch Agruss, found opening scene HERE
        Actually, Capt Sacto was played by Harry Martin. I remember Bear Driver watching.

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
          Hey Jim... THANKS.. that's one I never knew about but will go on my list of movies to try to find!

I'm trying to build a library with ever aviation movie ever made.. (LONG way to go) good and bad..

DVD's are awesome because they take up so little space!

I seriously wish I could obtain copies and marketing rights to some of these old obscure movies that are no longer available any other way... hummn... will have to look into this.. anyone (TOR_DP, you listening) have any idea of how to approach and whom to approach on a project of this sort (out of print movies)??

Hey Wayne,

I'm sort of on the same quest. I have snagged a few precious gems. Would be happy to copy some of them to DVD if you're interested.

Cloud Dancer, American Sportsman RB51, Man for the Record (DG's Conquest One), Sky High (Mojave 1000 sort of Documentary) and many more..

PM me if you like

Anthony
          "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

Working...
          X