This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Race Announcers

i could not believe how loud the music and speakers were. I can't believe more people weren't complaining about this. I love these races and can't wait until next year, but i will bring ear plugs or buy them next year, cause in a couple of more years i will need the volume that loud inorder to hear anything from the damage from listening to the air races speakers each year.
    Unreal, and i work in a foundry everyday!
    How or who can one talk about who is in charge of this type of setup?
    Nobody knows i bet or probably cares!

Anyway, i just loved the races this year and had an great time, i wish they weren't over. I hope my wife lets me go next year!
    Schrambow

Comment

The last few years it seem as though the announcers are being paid by the word. The crack about the deceased pilot really ticked me off, too. Very unprofessional and insensitive.

Comment

WAY TOO LOUD, always running the mouth without ever running the brain.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete
          WAY TOO LOUD, always running the mouth without ever running the brain.
          OK OK..

I think we've made the annual point that a lot of you are not satisfied with the announcing..

Allowing this thread to go on boarders on allowing you to bash individuals (the announcers, who are people, who may read this board and do have feelings) which, we all agree, is not a good thing..

Announcing the races is very likely one of the hardest gigs the announcers ever sign on for..

I don't think any of them, Sandy included, have ever escaped without someone thinking they could have done it better..

So.. with this in mind, ya'll stated your opinions.. let's move on. OK??

Wayne
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
          X