Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OMG!? RAREBEAR.COM HACKED???

Originally posted by Jason S.
    Yep, the competition in 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc. will look good following her tail feathers….. hint hint.
    I like the way you worded that Jason, my money's on 232 too!!!!
    "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

All white won't be a bad thing for a year. I really liked N1111L a lot the year it was all white with the very minimum of markings. Same thing with Lyford's #8 and Button's #5 Mustangs. To some degree there was a year when Chuck Hall's Miss R.J. had fairly minimum extra color and not many sponsor stickers,etc., and looked extra fast Miss Foxy Lady in white before the markings also looked really mean!

Now don't get me wrong, I love lots of color on a racer (Scotty Crandlemire's Outrageous Formula One #12 there for a few years and the Miss Merced Sea Fury come quickly to mind) but sometimes the glossy white just shouts out new, clean, and ready to scream.

Comment

I'm with Lowell on the white. I really liked Voodoo in white, and I think the Bear will look just fine, especially given the apparent quality of the paint being applied in these pictures. The important thing obviously is that she will be in the show...

Comment

All white and the round engines ability to puke out lots of oil should make for an interesting combination.

Comment

Just think of all the weight they eliminate by not painting her!!!

FBK

Comment

But she is painted -- white paint weighs the same as colors, I think...

Comment

Originally posted by wingman
                I'm with Lowell on the white. I really liked Voodoo in white, and I think the Bear will look just fine, especially given the apparent quality of the paint being applied in these pictures. The important thing obviously is that she will be in the show...

Forgive me Neal...and I'll probably somehow incur the wrath of Slack too....but are you guys forgetting 1983?

An all-white Bear is not very pretty.

Comment

White huh?? Thats so they can clean off every spec of dust and oil to reduce drag!! How cleaver....
                  My heart starts beating again in September.

Comment

Working...
                  X