Strega News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Strega News

Wayne, the NCAR IS a Spiritual Experience. This Website is Wonderful for just exactly what it does, TRUTH or FICTION, every year we all come over that hill and our fantasies become the realities we have speculated upon the keyboard about all year long. You don't need to apologise for anything, we are all informed and disinformed together, and it's FUN...D.

Comment

Originally posted by chixfly2
      Wayne,

It's your website, do whatever your little heart desires.

From now on - when someone asks me what I know, I'll just say... nothing.
      Thanks Dasher, I feel.... validated somehow..

I think you're taking all this faaarrrr too personally... My good friend PaintBoy would be the target of any "wrath" were there any to target..

I explained my position in why I try to handle things with an air of suspense. Somehow, I feel you're letting something other than what's being discussed here influence your emotions on this subject..

Let's try to take a deep breath and move on OK?

Wayne
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by David E. Wells
        Wayne, the NCAR IS a Spiritual Experience. This Website is Wonderful for just exactly what it does, TRUTH or FICTION, every year we all come over that hill and our fantasies become the realities we have speculated upon the keyboard about all year long. You don't need to apologise for anything, we are all informed and disinformed together, and it's FUN...D.
        Aww god it's good to know that at least, some folks understand me!

Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Dasher, It's Only a Hobby!

Comment

Working...
          X