Unlimited Entry List Updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unlimited Entry List Updated

wasnt Dale Clark sea fury dark Blue and became Dragon of Cerma? is that is right. And last time it raced with Curt Brown. So is that sea fury that crashed in Englang it hit some trees? but i could be wrong Shawn
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Aro
      wasnt Dale Clark sea fury dark Blue and became Dragon of Cerma? is that is right. And last time it raced with Curt Brown. So is that sea fury that crashed in Englang it hit some trees? but i could be wrong Shawn
      The Greenhill Fury is the one that crashed in England, and is painted in the same scheme as it was at the time when it went down. A few changes from before it crashed are that now it has a retractable tail wheel unit, and an electric starter vs. the Koffman start cartridges.
      I have the Sea Fury video from England that follows this Fury thru a few airshows before and after the crash, with video of the crash site showing what trees can do to an airplane. It’s a very cool video if you haven’t seen it. http://www.aeroclippervideo.com/Hawk..._p/avm-004.htm
      Jason Schillereff

Comment

Not sure but the old Dale clark sea fury was owened by Art Vance ? Shawn

Comment

Originally posted by Jason S.
          The Greenhill Fury is the one that crashed in England, and is painted in the same scheme as it was at the time when it went down. http://www.aeroclippervideo.com/Hawk..._p/avm-004.htm
          And, if I'm not mistaken, the ex-Dale Clarke machine has recently been obtained by the RNHF as a replacment for the above machine since they did not have a two-seater in their inventory.

It will be nice to see and hear a Centaurus powered Fury going around the pylons again. Any estimated completion date for the Sanders T.20?

Comment

Originally posted by Jason S.
            I have the Sea Fury video from England that follows this Fury thru a few airshows before and after the crash, with video of the crash site showing what trees can do to an airplane. It’s a very cool video if you haven’t seen it. http://www.aeroclippervideo.com/Hawk..._p/avm-004.htm
            I'll second that. One of the better warbird videos. The pilot jokes about crash landing in an - apparently - open field and manages to find the only trees in that field. It's got some nice walk around footage and commentary as well. Prior to the "event" of course.

Comment

Originally posted by wingman
              How 'bout this everybody -- Speed is actually wrong about something!...

My bad.

I did 'qualify' my answer, though....

Comment

Working...
              X