Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Has anyone heard

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
    <bites lip> you mean "two more and I'll be an ace" Nezgoda??

Wow, Wayne....you're as bad as I am! TOUCHE'!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Victor Archer
      Ah come on you guys, you should know by now, any and sometimes ALL pre-season info. is just B.S. Know one will know anything for sure until their on there way to Reno in Sep. PRS will be the start of any useful real info. even then stuff happens in between. "IF" I'm allowed to share any Strega info it will be in May. I hear PRS is not to be missed
      Victors right.
      so let's recap shall we:

Strega:had problems in 2006.I would not be surprised if Tiger sits this year.

Voodoo: Ate it's 1st motor weeks before Reno.Bob Button finds a Great white hope in the weeds.Sparrow builds it in record time.Motor #2 makes metal after thurs.of race week. I would guess that Bob brings #5 in "08 but with his normal motor.

Miss A: Shows up at PRS but not the races.My guess is that The Doctor will be there this year.

Cloud dancer:Surprised everyone,full potential not seen because of coolant leak at start of gold race.Hope to see LARS this year.

Dago:blew first Motor during qualifing.ADI problem? Motor #2 makes metal from the start.I think Dan Martin will bring #4 with some Sparrow's
      in '07

Merlins Magicetonates in 06. hope to see #22 this year.

Miracle Maker:no show in '06

OK enough with the B.S.Back to work you slackers.

Comment

Originally posted by SCEPTER
        Voodoo: Ate it's 1st motor weeks before Reno.Bob Button finds a Great white hope in the weeds.Sparrow builds it in record time.Motor #2 makes metal after thurs.of race week. I would guess that Bob brings #5 in "08 but with his normal motor.
        Last time I talked with Sparrow he said that the engine issues with Voodoo centered more among the team than with his construction. He also said that Button had already committed to getting the Hulk back up and on-line for '07.

Comment

Nezgoda.... "The Yak Killer".

Comment

It kinda sounds like the Mustangs are gonna take a year off by reading this thread. I don't believe it. I can't wait to see the real truth come Sept. It's only how many days away now?

Comment

Originally posted by speeddemon
              He also said that Button had already committed to getting the Hulk back up and on-line for '07.
              I heard Bob himself joke about this at the Warlock pit last year, but let's hope he finally gets a chance to put his "veteran" rookie status behind him.

Comment

These were taken in the Rara Hanger today when they were running warlock engine manige to take a few pics shawn
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ken from PG
                  It kinda sounds like the Mustangs are gonna take a year off by reading this thread. I don't believe it. I can't wait to see the real truth come Sept. It's only how many days away now?
                  Now the rumor has it that the ONLY Mustang that will race in September is Sparky...
                  http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
                  http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

Originally posted by Victor Archer
                    Now the rumor has it that the ONLY Mustang that will race in September is Sparky...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......Jelly Belly's for everyone.

Comment

BTW, TOR had it's website updated.

Comment

Originally posted by Missileer
                        Now you're just trying to get folks spun up... toetappyguy
                        May be.... but the list is getting longer instead of shorter, wouldn't surprise me to see Sparky win the Silver.
                        http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
                        http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

Working...
                        X