Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Santa Rosa Dreamin'

Originally posted by Air Race Addict
    Easy enough and fairly standard in the Q400. But, if you want, I could tell them that you are looking for a challenge Mark. Make their climbout a little shallower. HAH!
    Thanks
    Mark K....

Comment

Thanks for the info Mark...I'll see if the palmdale boys can find an email for me to contact him....

Craig
      "Cover Me... My Gun's Jammed"

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra
        Thanks
        So??????? How'd we do Mark? It would be interesting to hear the perspective of the pros. Two round trips to LAX from STS. Went up and visited with the tower guys and gal so I could get some pictures. They were very nice and helpful.
        Bill
        Never mind. Maybe next year

Comment

Yeah, the peeps at STS tower are great... glad to see you went up there for a visit. I guess you did good, I haven't worked this week until today - but I did see the dash 8 climbing just south of OAK vor towards the south (I was working high altitude). All looked good my friend
          Mark K....

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra
            Yeah, the peeps at STS tower are great... glad to see you went up there for a visit. I guess you did good, I haven't worked this week until today - but I did see the dash 8 climbing just south of OAK vor towards the south (I was working high altitude). All looked good my friend
            Cool. Don't want to give our friends in ATC TOO much grief, heh, heh.
            Never mind. Maybe next year

Comment

Working...
            X