Clear All

Re: Graphic Design Help Needed

Second attempt!
    Attached Files
    Scott Adie
    www.osgfx.com

Comment

I wanted to thank everyone who has spent time and effort producing a great range of designs for the F1 60th Anniversary Logo. We will leave this open until December 4 and then make a selection. If you are unable to post them on AAFO you can email me, but I would like to get them all up so that everyone can see them. Perhaps Wayne can then set up a ballot for us.

BillRo

Comment

http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
        http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

Originally posted by BillRo
          I wanted to thank everyone who has spent time and effort producing a great range of designs for the F1 60th Anniversary Logo. We will leave this open until December 4 and then make a selection. If you are unable to post them on AAFO you can email me, but I would like to get them all up so that everyone can see them. Perhaps Wayne can then set up a ballot for us.

BillRo
          I hope you pick one that depicts a left turning aircraft!

Comment

Actally we sometimes turn right. When the race site demands it we run the other way - Reno is not the only F1 race site we have been. I bet wingman has pix.

BillRo

Comment

A couple last minute submissions for F1 60th Anniversary Logo Design
              Scott Adie
              www.osgfx.com

Comment

Guess I didn't wait for the upload to finish completely, sorry!
                Attached Files
                Scott Adie
                www.osgfx.com

Comment

Thanks for your latest submission, Scott. Entries close on Monday so if anyone else is interested, please submit your design now. We have some excellent ideas already and are in the process of soliciting comments from Formula One members but would love to hear the preferences of all the fanatics on AAFO. The primary need is for a small simple logo for the cover of the Formula Forum where we usually display the flag, but there is some interest from our Promo person in using the design on a tee shirt.

BillRo

Comment

OK, Entries have closed with three outstanding contestants and it is time for YOU to vote or give us your comments on which of the great designs would be best for Formula One's 60th Anniversary. In this corner we have the Alien with a series of designs that highlight that perennial favorite, the Cassutt. We have Scott with several outstanding designs and Steve SSGFX with some great stylized submissions. Post comments here or if you are reluctant to bare your souls to the world (or risk immolation by Phaser) email or PM me directly. We have been getting comments from F1 members, but the fans are just as important, so have at it.

BillRo

Comment

Bill,
                      Lots of great work, Thanks to all you guys!
                      For me it is hands down Victor Archer's (Classic) Red Cassutt with it's tail in the 0 of 60 and Formula One on the banner.
                      I not only like the Cassutt, it is by far the most prolific Formula One racer. And red just looks so good.
                      Gary D.

Comment

I don't think I ever posted the final round of logos on this board, so here they are:

OOPS... They look kinda big here... whatever...
                        http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
                        http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

Originally posted by BillRo
                          OK, Entries have closed with three outstanding contestants and it is time for YOU to vote or give us your comments on which of the great designs would be best for Formula One's 60th Anniversary. In this corner we have the Alien with a series of designs that highlight that perennial favorite, the Cassutt. We have Scott with several outstanding designs and Steve SSGFX with some great stylized submissions. Post comments here or if you are reluctant to bare your souls to the world (or risk immolation by Phaser) email or PM me directly. We have been getting comments from F1 members, but the fans are just as important, so have at it.

BillRo
                          Bill.. If you can pick the finalists and let me know which graphics they are. I'll do what I can to set up a voting system here... and on the front page of the site..

Didn't mean to ignore your requests to do this earlier...

Anyway.. get me the final choices and I'll make a ballet system.

Wayne
                          Wayne Sagar
                          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Thanks for the offer, Wayne.

We have not done a downselect yet and have three designers who have submitted to AAFO. Victor Archer has eleven designs, all with a Cassutt theme which he has numbered. Scott Adie has three designs, one of which has 3 color variations and Steve SSGFX also has three designs with one of them with 3 color variations. If we could give a number to Scott and Steves designs, a ballot would work well.

BillRo

Comment

Originally posted by Gary D
                              Bill,
                              Lots of great work, Thanks to all you guys!
                              For me it is hands down Victor Archer's (Classic) Red Cassutt with it's tail in the 0 of 60 and Formula One on the banner.
                              I not only like the Cassutt, it is by far the most prolific Formula One racer. And red just looks so good.
                              Gary D.

...was that2-B or not 2-B ?
                              Mayday51
                              Jim Gallagher

Comment

While I liked all the designs, I like the "2C" design the best.

Comment

Working...
                                X