Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Glacier Girl Sold???

Originally posted by 51fixer
    I also went up to Rialto to visit some friends and they have that silver P-38 up there after doing an IRAN on the aircraft. That was the Junior Burchinal/ Silberman/ Dave Price/ William Lyon now owned by Jack somebody who started Behr Paints. He's around 80 and has a nice P-51 and the P-38 along with a project P-51. Steve Hinton was doing some post rebuild flight for them.
    Rich
    Would this be Jack Croul...the fellow who recently had his Mustang rebuild at WestPac featured in a magazine....?

Randolph

Comment

Originally posted by LoveOldPlanes
      Would this be Jack Croul...the fellow who recently had his Mustang rebuild at WestPac featured in a magazine....?

Randolph
      Yes.
      Rich

Comment

Which Mustangs does Croul have?

T J

Comment

P-51 Mustang Survivors: Survivor Home. World War II, North American P-51A, P-51B, P-51C, P-51D, P-51H, F-51D, F-51H Mustang survivor in civilian ownership

P-51 Mustang Survivors: Survivor Home. World War II, North American P-51A, P-51B, P-51C, P-51D, P-51H, F-51D, F-51H Mustang survivor in civilian ownership
          Warlock #75, Steve Ballard, Al "Papa" Goss
          RIP 03/17/10

Comment

I live just a couple of hours away from GG's former home in Middlesboro, KY and will miss her being so close. I was there for her "First Flight" in 2002. I was planning on making another trip just before I heard the news. I have 4 foster children I wanted to introduce GG to. Also, I was planning on taking an old WWII vet from my church to see her (that was his favorite plane of the war). Now she'll be so far away. From what I hear, she'll be in good hands though. That's comforting to know. Hope to see you again Glacier Girl. God Speed on your trip to Europe in June.

Comment

Working...
            X